Ramada Elizabethtown
US$ 228
  • Breakfast included
US$ 99
Hotels.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Elizabethtown)
US$ 112
QualityInn
Wingfield Inn & Suites(Elizabethtown)
US$ 84
US$ 65
US$ 108
ComfortSuites
US$ 153
All reviewsroom was cleannice staytexas roadhousehard boiled eggsyogurtbiscuits and gravycontinental breakfastwould stay here againpool and hot tubnice breakfastchecking inparking lotone night staystaff was friendlygarypillowsdiscount
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We stayed here on our way down to Florida. It was a great hotel for an overnight stay. Didn't see much of it, however the staff was extremely nice at check in and the rooms were nice and clean. They also vhave a continental breakfast that makes for a quick exit in the morning. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Kmurph98
ramada205, Manager at Ramada Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2012

Thank you so much for a great remarks. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in future.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

This hotel has clean rooms, and a decent breakfast. The walls are rather thin, and I was treated to the room next door's choice of television sound. However: when I attempted to have lunch & rest during the middle of the day, I put the do not disturb sign out, and the cleaning staff still knocked on my door to see if I wanted them to finish cleaning the room! The wireless internet is rather slow, and my colleague said his room in another part of the hotel did not have access at all. The exercise room was not good; dimly lit, and neither of the two treadmills worked properly. When I tried to use the 'business center', the printer did not work, and I was sent to a hotel next door (Baymont) which is managed by the same company apparently. This 'business center' was also out of order, and I had to go to a third hotel for 5 minutes worth of work just to use a printer. It seems that in an area with so many hotels within a few square blocks, some of these basics would be kept in order.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
ramada205, Manager at Ramada Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Clearly we were not performing to our standards that morning, and for that I sincerely aplogize. I have reviewed your feedback in detail with our staff and housekeeping. Once again I aplogize and we look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Wonderful staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds, yummy breakfast, warm inviting lobby. All at a great price. Would stay here again when traveling through E-town.

1  Thank xmasteach
ramada205, Manager at Ramada Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

Thank you very much for a great response. I am very happy to see that you had a great stay. My staff and I will look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Stats; Beds: large with many pillows. Bathroom: clean and functional. Staff: friendly. Location: handy to the freeway and restaurants. Breakfast: biscuits, gravy, donuts, bagels, coffee, cereal etc. Overall impression: definite winner in the value stakes, spacious room, nice hearty breakfast, easy to find and accommodating staff, combine this with a good rate and you have it all.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank McGeepers
ramada205, Manager at Ramada Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

Thank you very much for your great response. I am very happy to hear that you had wonderfull stay and hope to see you back again.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

My wife and I stayed here on 1/28/12. This motel is the best value in town. The service, room condition, price and especially the comfort of the room and bed make this impossible to beat in value. i highly recommend this motel and would stay here anyttime

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David C

Thank you for a great response, and I am very thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We will be happy to welcome you back soon.