“6th try's a charm”

Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Elizabethtown
Midwest
“6th try's a charm”
Reviewed 14 April 2012

We called several 800#'s & drove around trying to find a room for a family of 5. I didn't get the employee's name working but he was very professional in his dress & mannerisms. We ended up w/2 adjoining rooms w/2 queens each @$70. each. What a bargain! This gave us 2 bathrooms too. One of the nicest indoor pools at that exit. Free breakfast was great!

Room Tip: We started picking first floors so we don't have to worry so much about our kids making noise &a...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
ramada205, General Manager at Ramada Elizabethtown, responded to this review, 17 April 2012
Thank you so much for a great remarks. I will share this with my staff and we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay as well as breakfast. We look forward to welcomeing you back soon.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Madison Heights, Michigan
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We stayed here on our way down to Florida. It was a great hotel for an overnight stay. Didn't see much of it, however the staff was extremely nice at check in and the rooms were nice and clean. They also vhave a continental breakfast that makes for a quick exit in the morning. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Kmurph98
ramada205, Manager at Ramada Elizabethtown, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
Thank you so much for a great remarks. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in future.
Murray, KY
Reviewed 30 March 2012

This hotel has clean rooms, and a decent breakfast. The walls are rather thin, and I was treated to the room next door's choice of television sound. However: when I attempted to have lunch & rest during the middle of the day, I put the do not disturb sign out, and the cleaning staff still knocked on my door to see if I wanted them to finish cleaning the room! The wireless internet is rather slow, and my colleague said his room in another part of the hotel did not have access at all. The exercise room was not good; dimly lit, and neither of the two treadmills worked properly. When I tried to use the 'business center', the printer did not work, and I was sent to a hotel next door (Baymont) which is managed by the same company apparently. This 'business center' was also out of order, and I had to go to a third hotel for 5 minutes worth of work just to use a printer. It seems that in an area with so many hotels within a few square blocks, some of these basics would be kept in order.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

ramada205, Manager at Ramada Elizabethtown, responded to this review, 24 April 2012
Clearly we were not performing to our standards that morning, and for that I sincerely aplogize. I have reviewed your feedback in detail with our staff and housekeeping. Once again I aplogize and we look forward to welcome you back.
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Wonderful staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds, yummy breakfast, warm inviting lobby. All at a great price. Would stay here again when traveling through E-town.

1 Thank xmasteach
ramada205, Manager at Ramada Elizabethtown, responded to this review, 29 February 2012
Thank you very much for a great response. I am very happy to see that you had a great stay. My staff and I will look forward to welcome you back soon.
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Stats; Beds: large with many pillows. Bathroom: clean and functional. Staff: friendly. Location: handy to the freeway and restaurants. Breakfast: biscuits, gravy, donuts, bagels, coffee, cereal etc. Overall impression: definite winner in the value stakes, spacious room, nice hearty breakfast, easy to find and accommodating staff, combine this with a good rate and you have it all.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank McGeepers
ramada205, Manager at Ramada Elizabethtown, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
Thank you very much for your great response. I am very happy to hear that you had wonderfull stay and hope to see you back again.