US$ 165
US$ 142
Hampton.com
US$ 109
Wingfield Inn & Suites(Elizabethtown)
US$ 71
US$ 68
US$ 79
US$ 87
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 97/night.

Quality Inn & Suites(Elizabethtown)
US$ 80
US$ 69
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 90/night.

US$ 108
ComfortSuites
HIExpress.com
US$ 142
US$ 74
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

First said there had no reservations for us. Walked into room and the musty smell was horrible. Looked at beds they had hair all over them as well as being very, very stained. Mattresses were so old springs were poking thru. Went into bathroom, found roaches. Went to front desk to complain and I saw more roaches in the decorations. The clerk said he would change the sheets but the bugs were ok. Unfortunately we went for a national convention and could not find another room anywhere. I personally went and bout cleaning supplies.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank Carol M
Reviewed 14 April 2015

This place is saying they have rooms but when you get there they tell you No room!! Can't speak English well at all. What he is doing is having you book the room but doesn't charge you. So you have several people show up and not enough rooms.This must have been a blessing after I read the reviews!! Do not book this place!! I have called booking .com about this and they called him. They told me he said he was over booked and only apologized for it.

Room Tip: Say they have rooms when they dont!!!
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank mkennedy2015
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Went into the room after driving for hours and ready to relax. We're not snobs and knew we weren't checking into the Ritz Carleton or anything when we booked the room for $55. Took a minute or 2 to notice but roaches were scurrying around and we got out immediately, I can only imagine how bad it would've been had we stayed. No one should stay here you couldn't pay me to spend the night there

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Chris Y
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Over priced, toilet didn't work, lamp shade broke and electrical wires exposed, air conditioning sucks, nasty.. Owners can't speak English.... Don't waste your money!!! Roaches too. Everything is old and doesn't work...Disgusting!!! Oh and the swimming pool is a tad pole pond...I can't believe the business is still open!!

• Stayed: June 2014
6  Thank Althea R
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I only needed to sleep a few hours before getting back on the road. I checked the bed before I laid down. The sheets had urine and blood stains on them, as well as hairs. So I laid on a towel on the comforter of the bed. After one hour or sleep, I woke up because I was being bitten. I pulled the covers back and there were tons of bed bugs in all different stages, from red mites to fully developed. they were all over the bed. I was disgusted. I didn't shower there, bc I feared there were cameras in the room. The phone was broken, and most of the lights in the room did not work. I had no cell signal or wifi. I literally feared for my safety when i went to my car as there were odd gangs of people hanging out there all night long.I was even too afraid to go complain up front for I feared he would end my life. I would never ever ever stay in that hotel ever ever again. BED BUGS. I can withstand most conditions, but this room put my health at risk.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo