“Amazing Indian Cuisine”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I had never had Indian cuisine (or curry) until I came to Namaste. There are great with explaining to you which foods are the most popular. I don't remember what I had, but it was AMAZING! You won't be disappointed if you're willing to try new things!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Have been here several times but there have been some recent changes I like. The Nan Bread is now on the buffet which means you don’t have to wait for them to bring you more. They have also added a grocery items you won’t be able to find elsewhere. The food and service has always been good!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I ordered the chicken curry extra hot and it was very good. I also had the garlic bread and it was very delightful. The service was very good as well. The only downfall was the iced tea which wasn't good at all. The food is very good and must try if you are in the area.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

The food was ok but nothing special. I travel all over for business and always find an Indian restaurant to visit. This one didn't have much to offer in the way of flavor. Chicken Tika Masala was lacking the usual flavor and I have had better from a store bought jar. However, worse than that was the waitress, useless is being kind. She brought our Naan bread 10 minutes before our food so it was almost cold when the food arrived. She brought the check before we had even finished and again, before we had finished came back and asked if we're ready to pay. Seriously, how rude. I told her no, we're still eating. Wont go back and I don't recommend this place.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Very yummy Indian Fare. The buffet lunch is the best if you like to try multiple options. Not great for kids if they are picky. Not sure if they have a kids menu.