All reviews room was clean the breakfast area included breakfast sausage gravy business trip nice hotel overnight stop hot tub stay there again night's sleep front desk staff stayed one night oatmeal hot breakfast railroad inns tournament
Reviewed 26 March 2018

The manager and Pat went above and beyond to help me with my stay. They ensured that I was satisfied and assisted me with kindness and compassion. I am looking forward to returning in June for another stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed a couple of nights. In town with son on business trip. Clean room. Beds were comfortable. Staff was very nice to us. Convenient to I 65. Pool and exercise room on site. Good breakfast in the morning.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Very comfortable room . Stayed there while my wife was working in the area . Great little breakfast bar . Like traveling with her on her trips . Would stay there again. Parking was good and plenty of places to eat.

Room Tip: South side is less noise I would assume. That was what we were on .
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here 2/21/18. Found the hotel to be quiet, and the rooms and surroundings were clean and well kept. The person at the registration desk was very helpful in pointing out a good nearby restaurant. They also had a very nice breakfast bar selection for guests. Would stay here on your return trip if possible. Yes it is a typical Fairfield but shows in a good light.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Nothing fancy but the place works. On the way to Nashville and this was a good place to stop. Plenty of restaurants nearby. The rooms were adequate. Clean but nothing special. Check in was smooth. Prefer a top floor but nothing available.

Lots if hotel options in the area, next time thru may try a second option.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
FairfieldInn E, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review. I apologize if you did not have a exceptional stay. I would love to have more feedback to help understand what we could have done better. I understand it can be frustrating to not have a top floor room when it is requested. Please know we try our absolute best to accommodate all of our guests requests. We hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in the Elizabethtown area.
Thanks,