“Early Morning Goodness ”

Wafflehouse Incorporated
Ranked #83 of 139 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Super friendly cook and server. My brothers and I sat at the counter. We were exhausted from being up all night at the hospital with my Dad. Daddy passed that night, and we were sad. We were all from out-of-town in the city where we were all born. Now, we couldn't find a hotel room in town. Everything was sold out. After overhearing our issues, the server offered to find us a hotel....and she did! So sorry I can't give her credit here, because I can't recall her name, but she knows who she is! So, thank you sweet Kentucky Woman, for you sweet southern hospitality and kind words. I was too upset to eat much, but my brothers enjoyed their hash brown scramble. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I could not believe what I saw and heard. 3 fat girls and one boy working there screaming, shouting and poking each other. I was trying to enjoy my breakfast and got this messed up kids with attention seeking needs creating chaos! The food was ok and coffee fine but my second time at a Waffle House and never again. My first experience bad as they did not do a good job cooking my breakfast. Today's waffle was ok. I've had better. So you have been warned. And the bathroom was a disgusting mess.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Ordered a BLT to go and watched as he made it. Didn't wash his hands between jobs. Fetched a lettuce out of the back and didn't wash it before plonking it on my sandwich.

1  Thank Barbara D
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I went to the one in fortcollins colorado off of interstate 25 off OMG ..the music was so load .the floor had sewage water coming out of the men's bathroom ...the lady cook was coughing in her hand ..the waitress was high as a kite....the food was horrible ....don't eat there ...the place needs to be shut down . I called the food inspector to go visit them that's how bad it was ..and the plate was filthy and my coffee cup had lipstick stain on it .....save your money

1  Thank Schellma
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Was a cute little place to eat good food great service and very prompt and very accurate with the order. The food came very quickly and was served correctly hot and delicious.