“Always friendly and gets our order correct.”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 426 W. Dixie Hwy in Elizabethtown. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 13 December 2017

EVERYTIME we stopped here it has been good. Customer service is great here. We love the BAJA Blasts. My son loves the food there and it is always good. The place is always clean on the outside. In the mornings I always see some gentleman picking up the parking lot. He does a great job!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I don’t know that anyone could really ever say anything bad about Taco Bell. I find myself visiting here about once per week and the service in the drive thru is always prompt and accurate. The workers here could definitely provide training to other fast food venues on service and quality.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Great place to have lunch with a friend. Not overly crowded- Fast, Clean, and friendly service. Used the drive-through late at night several times---Always HOT, right order... with a friendly person behind the window!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Some may say it's customary for southerners to call you "Baby" and "Sugar" but I'm not from Kentucky. I'm from Southern California and fast food workers there don't address my husband as "Sweetheart." We pulled up to the drive thru and the female working drive thru said to my husband verbatim "Do you know what you want off the menu, Sweetheart." Okay, I get that it's supposedly a "thing" here but I've never been called sweetheart, nor would I want to be. It's unprofessional. Address someone as sir or ma'am or nothing at all.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 14 September 2016

We have eaten here about 8 times in the past 2 years and it has essentially the same menu as 'most Taco Bells' everywhere. Expect to spend $5 each, unless you really don't eat. It is among the healthiest fast food universally available when outdoor activities are planned as the extra salt and fiber is OK when its 90 F outside. Drinks all come with refills and this is right on Dixie Highway on the South end where the highway is 1 lane rather than 2-3 in each direction. The Parking lot has handicapped parking spots, but seating is among the least comfortable as its hard and fixed in-place and a bit cramped if you are not a child or small adult..

Date of visit: July 2016