“Always Good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch, I have never got a bad meal from here. The food us good, our service was great, reminds me of the meals my Mom put on the table for us when I was growing up. I love this place.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Generally I love Cracker Barrel..but the Etown one is hit or miss. They have been really off the last few times we have been there to the point it will be a while before I go back. Needs new management. My friend got Chicken fried chicken and it was RAW...management took it off the bill but really did not handle it properly and got up and walked out. A previous time we got our food after a LONG wait (obviously short staffed) but we had no silverware, asked server...no silverware...asked management...no silverware obviously our food was cold by the time we got silverware plus we had issues with my husband food...it was bad and the manager came to the table with a really bad attitude (she needed to be retrained or fired). I am a Manager in retail and I would have fired her had she talked to a customer like she did us.

I really hope they get some good management that can turn it around. We have lived here 20 years and I miss having a good Cracker Barrel.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

It’s Cracker Barrel. So, I can’t rave about it but they’re always clean and the food is decent for what it is. Staff is always pretty friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

I love the beans and greens lunch (7.39) that comes with cornbread. My husband enjoyed his fresh start breakfast with bacon (8.79). I had more fun purchasing fun gifts for my friend.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 3 November 2018

Typically good food at a reasonable price and excellent service for which Cracker Barrel is known for. This is a convenient location right off the Interstate, Recommend this spot