“Mmmmmmmmmm”
Review of Bub's Cafe

Bub's Cafe
Ranked #19 of 140 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for breakfast on our way through town. It was about 9:30 on a weekday, so no waiting to be seated. Brandie, our server, was very friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. When talking about the bacon, she said "It's a dream." She wasn't wrong. It was thick, crispy and delicious. Eggs, hashbrowns, everything was cooked perfectly. And the biscuits were the best, lightest, fluffiest biscuits I have ever had. (Just don't tell my mom I said that!) A tasty, filling breakfast for two healthy eaters, for under $20. Can't beat that!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We regularly visit Bub’s Cafe and have enjoyed both breakfast and lunch. Bub’s is a small hometown diner; they are not fancy but the simple meals they offer are very good. We have some picky eaters in our family and the folks at Bub’s always find a way to make our family happy. Bub’s has the best cheese burgers and fries anywhere in town.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Nothing to get excited about, service was ok food the same. Maybe lunch would be better, we will have to go back for lunch

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My favorite place in town for breakfast! Food is always good, you get hearty portions, and service is efficient.

Date of visit: April 2018
Thank C.J. Q
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We are here on a Friday night, so some crowds were to be expected. However, the wait was just too long. We waited over 30 minutes for 3 burgers and a hot dog! Everything is made to order but clearly not well enough as my daughter's was burnt. I thought mine was fine and worth the price. Also, most of the seats are these strange wooden boxes, almost like storage crates. Uncomfortable and no way to put down your coat without it touching the floor. Also, my table was grimy and I had to wipe it down. Will not return.

Date of visit: April 2018