US$ 109
Wingfield Inn & Suites(Elizabethtown)
US$ 70
Quality Inn & Suites(Elizabethtown)
US$ 74
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 95/night.

US$ 109
US$ 141
US$ 134
US$ 112
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 134/night.

US$ 142
US$ 136
All reviewsground floornothing fancystayed one nightwould stay againconvenient locationgreat pricebed was comfortableunitymicrowavegashousekeepermaintenance
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I stayed in the motel 6 here and it is by far the worst hotel experience i have ever had. i wasn't expecting much whenever i bought the room but it was absolutely worse than i expected. The room was dirty, the bed was super uncomfortable and it smelled. I bought the "premium wifi" for 5 dollars and it was absolute garbage. I wouldn't allow my worst enemy to stay here let alone myself or my family. I will never stay here again EVER. I wish i could get a refund for this horrible room

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank cam961
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

There was nothing to like about this hotel other than it was a place to put our heads on a pillow for the night with a shower the next morning.

When booking this hotel, I reserved a room for 2 people. When checking in, it was even confirmed that there were 2 of us. When we get in our room, there was only one pillow and the pillow case was taken off and put in the middle of the bed. We were only given one shower towel. The phone in the room had no option to call the front desk nor did the phone actually work. When calling the front desk off my cell phone, we were told we had to go back to the front desk (our room was all the way in the back, furthest from the front desk) to get a towel. They had no more pillows to give us when picking up the towel. Also, there was a table and chair in front of the air vent and no matter how many times we tried, we couldn't move them and had to sleep with the AC blasting the entire night. This was the worst experience I've ever experienced at a Motel 6 and will never be coming back. Definitely not worth the price that we paid for this either.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Nothing fancy. Clean. Lots of family's probably because the price is very reasonable. Near a lot of restaurants etc..very convenient location. A bit noisy at first but we were near the pool. Quieted down enough to get a decent night sleep and go on our way. Good for the "no frills, want a value price because I am only sleeping crowd". Which we were.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We had to move rooms from Bardstown and came here. We stayed for about 4 nights. The rooms are small and the beds are uncomfortable..they do not provide microwaves or refrigerators in the rooms. I've never seen a hotel with no tub, it only had a small shower. The towels were nice, they even provide pool towels, available at the front desk. The A/C units are restricted to 66 degrees. You cant turn it down any lower than that. I didnt like that. The rooms were clean, just so small. The pool was nice and cleaned daily. Housekeeping was friendly. Elder lady at the front desk who normally worked evenings and wore glasses...she was pretty rude. We had another family and another guy who had their own rooms. Well one of their showers barely trickled any water. He went to the front desk about it and said they sent the maintenance man the next day and he said it was perfectly fine...but no it was not. 3 days he complained about it and it took me saying something to the lady in glasses (who was of no help) and maintenance to get it fixed...on the last night of his stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Was basically like any other motel 6. Check out is noon. Have a clean pool. Laundry free WiFi. Close by stores, gas, and food. I would recommend this to someone and I would stay again myself. But bring your own pillows

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay so that we can provide a better guest experience in the future.