All reviews ground floor nothing fancy stayed one night would stay again convenient location unity microwave gas maintenance
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We had to move rooms from Bardstown and came here. We stayed for about 4 nights. The rooms are small and the beds are uncomfortable..they do not provide microwaves or refrigerators in the rooms. I've never seen a hotel with no tub, it only had a small shower. The towels were nice, they even provide pool towels, available at the front desk. The A/C units are restricted to 66 degrees. You cant turn it down any lower than that. I didnt like that. The rooms were clean, just so small. The pool was nice and cleaned daily. Housekeeping was friendly. Elder lady at the front desk who normally worked evenings and wore glasses...she was pretty rude. We had another family and another guy who had their own rooms. Well one of their showers barely trickled any water. He went to the front desk about it and said they sent the maintenance man the next day and he said it was perfectly fine...but no it was not. 3 days he complained about it and it took me saying something to the lady in glasses (who was of no help) and maintenance to get it fixed...on the last night of his stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Was basically like any other motel 6. Check out is noon. Have a clean pool. Laundry free WiFi. Close by stores, gas, and food. I would recommend this to someone and I would stay again myself. But bring your own pillows

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay so that we can provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I was there for a week you have to pay for internet. Rooms are really expensive. One of the day managers is rude and always thinks someone is lying to her and she hollors at the customers the pool was not open

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Pros - Great price $ in comparison to surrounding hotels. Nice and pleasant desk clerk. Comfortable Bed. Adequate Shower.
Cons - Not sure if it was just the night I was there but it was very loud as I was woke up many times through the night. They advertise Wi-Fi but it'll cost you - Not free.
I would probably stay again if the surrounding hotels were priced the same (Almost twice the amount).
Final word is this is a basic place to crash.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

This was such a nice place. Lots of restaurants and in a very convenient spot. My room was very very clean and smelled fresh. Service was great. Bobbie at the front desk was so friendly and full of joy and kept a smile and was very helpful to our questions. Housekeepers were kind as well. Will definitely be coming back.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family