US$ 109
Wingfield Inn & Suites(Elizabethtown)
US$ 71
US$ 68
US$ 79
US$ 87
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 97/night.

US$ 165
US$ 142
Hampton.com
HIExpress.com
US$ 108
ComfortSuites
US$ 74
US$ 142
All reviewsroom was cleanpatio areaoutdoor poolwafflesbiscuits and gravyking bedplenty of hot waterhot breakfastthe staff was greatwould stay here againgreat pricebreakfast barfirst floorfront desk clerkfree breakfastone night stayhighway
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Customer service at it's best ~ thanks Valerie for finding me the perfect room :-) Stacey was equally sweet & helpful at checkout. My room, a king single, was spacious & spotless. Fridge/micro and flat screen TV. Wifi was a little slow but that might have been weather related. Very comfortable bed with lots of fat, fluffy pillows. Generous supply of towels and plenty of hot water. My room overlooked the pool which looked inviting, and there was a lovely courtyard area as well. Automatic front doors made it easier to bring in my stuff ~ cooler, laptop, luggage, etc. loaded onto a cart. The way the hotel is set up, I had to push this fully loaded cart down two long hallways and one short one, but once I opened the door to my lovely room it was well worth the few extra steps ~ I called it exercise and enjoyed my brief stay. Didn't partake of the continental but it was well tended. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
William S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

I am glad to hear that our staff was friendly and polite. I will be sure to pass on your kind words. I am also excited that you found the bed and pillows comfortable and the pool relaxing.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. We want to see you again soon!

Valerie M. Hall
Reputation Manager

Reviewed 28 May 2018

After 10 pm on Saturday 5/26/18, many hotels south of Indianapolis jacked up their prices. I stopped at the Quality Inn & Suites very early Sunday around 1:30 am. The hotel clerk told me that they had 3 rooms remaining at $146 + tax. Even though I was extremely tired, I told them no thank you. Clearly the hotel had already made a great deal of money that night and wouldn't make much more yet they were still willing to price gouge desperate travelers. Anyway, I went to Motel 6 which charged me $70 + tax. Tonight's (5/27/18) rate for both on Trivago is $64 (Quality Inn) and $54 (Motel 6). Clearly management cared nothing about weary travelers at such a late hour. I will never stay here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Your feedback is critical to us, our rates do very depending on the time of year and events that are happening in our area. I do thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Valerie M. Hall
Reputation Manager

Reviewed 18 February 2018

We stopped here on our way to Florida (from Chicago). Stayed in a 2 Queen bedded room (212). Sliding closet door did not slide shut, it was open when we arrived and remained so. Asked for a blanket which was delivered to the room since the duvet was too heavy and too warm. Nice, firm mattress. Nice selection of hot and cold food items for breakfast but weak coffee.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
William S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback online regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

I do hope that you made it safely to Florida. I want to apologize for the closet doors not closing. I have already given the information to my maintenance department so they can address any issues that they find. I am happy that we were able to get you the blanket that you needed. I am also delighted to know that the mattress suited you well. We want you always to feel comfortable while being a guest at our property. I do apologize that you found the coffee weak. I have told the breakfast attendant, so we can try to avoid this in the future. I am glad that you were overall satisfied with the breakfast.

Your feedback is essential to us, and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 February 2018

This hotel is very clean and the staff was great to deal with..We actually stayed here on our way down to TX from NY and on the way back..The beds are very comfy and there was great pressure and hot water in the showers. Always a huge plus. It is a decent walk from the rooms on the backside of the hotel into the lobby for either extra coffee which is available 24/7 in the lobby or for breakfast in the morning. With that being said, they do have one of the BEST continental breakfast we have ever had. I would highly recommend this place to stay in your travels. It is well worth it.

Stayed: December 2017
William S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Dear PennyP,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review online regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel on the way to Texas so well that you chose to use for the return trip.

The feedback from our guests is very important to us so that we can use it to keep making improvements on our hotel. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

We traveled here late November, and our main concern was the hill they call a driveway. It had frozen the night we were there, and moving our luggage up and down that hill was SCARY !! Especially since we arrived after dark, and after a HUGE rain storm.

But the staff were friendly, the hotel was clean, breakfast was good. The layout is very odd, but for an overnight stay, it was perfect for us.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
William S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Dear dd65stang,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review online. I want to apologize for the icy hill. Unfortunately, the company we had taking care of our parking lot did not do a very good job. We have since hired a new company and this will not be an issue.

Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Kind regards,