Grizzly Motel(Swan Hills)
US$ 59
US$ 57
Swan Hills Hotel(Swan Hills)
US$ 50
Welcome Inn(Swan Hills)
US$ 76
US$ 72
Whitecourt Conference Centre & Suites(Whitecourt)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 89
US$ 85
US$ 104
Days Inn & Suites Whitecourt(Whitecourt)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
US$ 68
US$ 74
US$ 68
US$ 66
US$ 60
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I felt so comfortable and had a good sleep every night. So quite and relaxed. Staff was friendly and helpful. I had a good time. I stayed here for five nights. The most clean motel in swan hills. I like cozy lobby and fire place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Won J, Front Office Manager at Hillcrest Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you Agnes for your nice review! I hope see you again and next time even better because we will open new lounge.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Old style motel, if you are looking for an inexpensive stay with no frills, but service isn't a problem, I needed some clothes washed for morning as I had a mishap in the field, left garbage bag at office, cleaned & ready to go for morning, nominal charge applied to invoice, rooms are clean but dated.

Room Tip: Try for a room away from the office, field workers are not the quietest bunch out there.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2017

I stayed 2nights and 3days with my 9 year old son. I did love the cozy lobby with fireplace and nice xmas decorations. I also enjoyed the capsule coffee whenever passes by the lobby and my son made his own toast. Room is very clean and equipped with little kitchen and bath tub in the toilet. It is very quiet room. And grocery store is just 2 mins by the car and there is Subway right in front of the hotel. I didn't try because it was closed during christmas holiday season but was told it opens at 6am. My son and I enjoyed the staying here so much and appreciated for the very friendly and helpful service during my stay. I definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends !!!

Room Tip: the same wing with the counter for easy access to lobby as there is another wing.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2015

We stayed one night and the hotel was clean and quite. Nothing special but a good way to travel cheap. The hotel itself does look a little run down from the exterior and the interior is a bit out of date. The main thing we enjoyed about the hotel was the price.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Won J, Owner at Hillcrest Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Thank you for staying and reviewing our motel. We are continually improving exterior and interior and it will be completed next year. I hope see you again!

Won Jang

Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

I rent a room in the hillcrest motel and the time that I spent there was very fine. Won and his wife were very good with me and help me a lot because I was new in the town. The room was always very clean and it was very quiet. I highly recommend the hillcrest motel!

JF from Quebec