See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 January 2017

I stayed 2nights and 3days with my 9 year old son. I did love the cozy lobby with fireplace and nice xmas decorations. I also enjoyed the capsule coffee whenever passes by the lobby and my son made his own toast. Room is very clean and equipped with little kitchen and bath tub in the toilet. It is very quiet room. And grocery store is just 2 mins by the car and there is Subway right in front of the hotel. I didn't try because it was closed during christmas holiday season but was told it opens at 6am. My son and I enjoyed the staying here so much and appreciated for the very friendly and helpful service during my stay. I definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends !!!

Room Tip: the same wing with the counter for easy access to lobby as there is another wing.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2015

We stayed one night and the hotel was clean and quite. Nothing special but a good way to travel cheap. The hotel itself does look a little run down from the exterior and the interior is a bit out of date. The main thing we enjoyed about the hotel was the price.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Won J, Owner at Hillcrest Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Thank you for staying and reviewing our motel. We are continually improving exterior and interior and it will be completed next year. I hope see you again!

Won Jang

Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

I rent a room in the hillcrest motel and the time that I spent there was very fine. Won and his wife were very good with me and help me a lot because I was new in the town. The room was always very clean and it was very quiet. I highly recommend the hillcrest motel!

JF from Quebec

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

My family and myself stayed here for four nights. We had very good time. The most clean motel we have ever been used. Very quiet place, we were wakened up by singing birds from the woods.
I would take my family and friends coming back next summer.
Highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2015
2  Thank Frank C
Reviewed 12 June 2015

Very good place for the traveler. The location is best in the area for the outdoor activities and eating. So the city of Swanhills held lot of sports events in summer time like bike ride and so on. The Subway reataurant is a reason of stay this hotel. It is located inside yard of the hotel. Price is reasonable....

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business