All reviews cozy lobby price microwave fireplace motel
Reviewed 26 October 2015

We stayed one night and the hotel was clean and quite. Nothing special but a good way to travel cheap. The hotel itself does look a little run down from the exterior and the interior is a bit out of date. The main thing we enjoyed about the hotel was the price.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Won J, Owner at Hillcrest Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Thank you for staying and reviewing our motel. We are continually improving exterior and interior and it will be completed next year. I hope see you again!

Won Jang

Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

I rent a room in the hillcrest motel and the time that I spent there was very fine. Won and his wife were very good with me and help me a lot because I was new in the town. The room was always very clean and it was very quiet. I highly recommend the hillcrest motel!

JF from Quebec

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

My family and myself stayed here for four nights. We had very good time. The most clean motel we have ever been used. Very quiet place, we were wakened up by singing birds from the woods.
I would take my family and friends coming back next summer.
Highly recommend!

Date of stay: July 2015
2  Thank Frank C
Reviewed 12 June 2015

Very good place for the traveler. The location is best in the area for the outdoor activities and eating. So the city of Swanhills held lot of sports events in summer time like bike ride and so on. The Subway reataurant is a reason of stay this hotel. It is located inside yard of the hotel. Price is reasonable....

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank henry872
Reviewed 13 May 2015

The stay of my family with 2 kids in the motel was more than I expected.
Room was spacious, clean and tidy and We enjoyed Flat screen TV, microwave, clean bedsheets, Free Wifi and free parking. I stayed at kitchenette. It was useful for making simple meals for my kids. 1 min walk to subway to grab some sandwich.
We would definitely stay here again..

Date of stay: April 2015