“Another Great Bonefish Grill”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2018

I have had the pleasure to eat at several of these restaurants, and this one did not disappoint. I was in town for a business meeting and we had dinner here and everyone was very happy with our meal. Excellent Service. Really good seafood, I think it was a Cajun Redfish and it was great. Once again another great experience at a Bonefish Grill

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Personally, I am a huge fan of Bonefish Grill. Have been going there for years now and always look forward to going back. The food is excellent and the prices very reasonable. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming and even in a large open room they manage to make it feel intimate. If you can make it for their happy hour it's really enjoyable and even more reasonably priced!

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

The server and manager were very friendly and accommodating. My Trout with the mango salsa was incredible. The French green beans were just like they are prepared in France. The Potatoes au Gratin were very flavorful. My husband’s Tuna steak was the best he ever had.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

We are originally from the east coast of the U.S. so we know real fresh seafood.
We dined at this location last night and there was nothing special about the experience.
We went to eat dinner, not to a bar scene. The bar was packed!
Our server was a doll. Great service.
Some offerings are fine and many no so fine.
They had a "NEW" item on the menu~ Peruvian style ceviche. NOT even close!
Almost tasteless, not a trace of citrus flavors and small portion for the money and it should be dropped from the menu..
The Bang-Bang Shrimp was fine. My wife enjoyed it.
My 'tuna' was gray not pink and very small for an entree. Not more than 4-5 oz.portion
No sides were included. Just bread and olive oil dip and a piece of fish...period.
A Veggie would have been $4.00 additional ea. $20. bucks for the fish only.
We really love Outback and Carrabba's. and go frequently. Terrific food and plenty of it for a fare price.
I'll stick with the winners and pass over this looser.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Wife and I come here frequently and the food is usually very, very good. Tonight was no exception. The food is always good here. But they seem to have a problem serving it piping hot - on everything. It's warm, but not hot. Might be a good suggestion for management. Always start with the Bang Bang Shrimp - I could make a meal of this by itself. It's so unusual and it's just absolutely delicious. Wife and I split one of the fish specials on the menu this night just to try something different. It was good but would've been excellent if it were served hotter. Will we still come here? - sure. But will probably mention to the server that the food needs to be served hotter.