Lowest prices for your stay
$189
Free cancellation until 17/08/22
Hotels.com$189
Priceline$188
getaroom.com$197
All reviews breakfast was delicious clean hotel short drive fitness center the river newport aquarium great view lobby riverfront hallway
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2020

The hotel was clean and clearly well kept. The front desk staff was friendly and welcoming! The location was perfect for business in Cincinnati and I think would be wonderful for taking the family on a weekend trip.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Beth W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cincinnati Riverfront, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us! Sincerely, Beth Wuestefeld

Reviewed 13 February 2020

Check in was fantastic, in fact, from check in to check out, the whole stay was amazing! The coffee in the lobby was always hot and delicious, The breakfast was so good--2 words--real bacon!! The local is minutes from everything we wanted to do. No highway noise! And the Happy Hour/drinks were perfect after a long day!

Date of stay: January 2020

Wow! Thank you for the awesome review and kind words! Hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Beth Wuestefeld

Reviewed 11 February 2020

Had fresh unwashed stains on the sheets. Corks from wine bottles under the edge of the bed. It was really nasty. I was very disappointed. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone because of the cleanliness of the room.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Beth W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cincinnati Riverfront, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2020

Dear Mr. Ingram, I am very sorry for the poor experience you had at our hotel and have addressed with housekeeping we also responded to you privately as to reimbursement. I hope you will give us another opportunity in the future as this is not the standards we hold for our hotel. Sincerely, Beth Wuestefeld

Reviewed 27 January 2020

The hotel is on the OH River and very, very close to the Brent Spence Bridge. The locals will know about the heavy traffic that this bridge handles every day. I was in a room that looked out at he bridge. I was concerned about a sleepless night. I was amazed that did not hear the traffic at all. I use the Best Western brand, and I really like the Best Western Plus product. The staff I encountered were extremely nice.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Beth W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cincinnati Riverfront, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review and kind comments, I was very happy that you did not hear anything from the bridge and were able to rest. Sincerely, Beth Wuestefeld

Reviewed 18 January 2020

The hotel is a multi-story building. Check-in was a breeze art 830pm and the room was spacious and pleasantly decorated. Breakfast was one of the best among all the BW hotels I have stayed at. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the parking is all around the building so you can always find a spot that is not too far.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank CMD925
Beth W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cincinnati Riverfront, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2020

Thank you for the great review and kind comments! I am happy you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast too! Sincerely, Beth Wuestefeld