2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$190
Priceline$189
Hurb$198
1,731 results
All reviews revolving restaurant city view top floor breakfast buffet shuttle service indoor pool beautiful view newport aquarium balcony skyline river
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2021

We had to come and stay bc my daughter had to see drs at the children’s hospital close by. The hospital made previous arrangements and when we got there he said our reservation was not valid! After fixing that then the air didn’t work and the internet didn’t work our whole stay! The washer was broken down, the elevator broke down our last day there! They didn’t serve any complimentary breakfast and the pool was ice cold! We had to bed the whole time for toilet paper, towels, and trash pick up…we were there 4 nights and three days! I will def not be staying here again! Looks beautiful but the stay sure wasnt!

Date of stay: November 2021
art Santomo, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2021

We are very sorry you did not have a good experience at our hotel. Unfortunately items do break down from time to time and in the world we live in today it is hard to get repairs done. After getting the contractors out then normally you have to wait for parts to come in, which could take an indefinite amount of time as in the washers and dryers. The elevators we had people out 3 times to fix them and they are waiting on a part for one of them. The local health department only allows our pool to be set on 84 degrees and I know that may sound warm but it is a bit chilly and if we need to add water it does take a while to get back up to that temperature. I did not receive any internet complaints recently and I hope they repaired your air. Most full service hotels do not offer free breakfast and because of various reasons housekeeping service is upon request. We appreciate your feedback and hope you change your mind and give us another try.

Reviewed 16 November 2021

We decided to book our stay at the Radisson so that we could enjoy the revolving restaurant at the top of the hotel. Unfortunately our dinner reservations were canceled just two days prior so we didn’t have time to make other arrangements. Part of our package was champagne and chocolate covered strawberries which we called the front desk for repeatedly but they showed up so late we had gone out and never really got to enjoy them. At one point we tried to go to the bar which was so small that there was no room. The bartender acted annoyed when we ordered 2 drinks to go that required actual mixing then took 15 minutes to make them. It seemed like a concerted effort by the staff to make our stay miserable!

Date of stay: November 2021
art Santomo, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2021

Thank you for choosing the Radisson. We are very sorry that your anniversary did not go as planned. Unfortunately we had some last minute staffing issues that caused the disruption to our restaurant. I thin k those have been corrected. I'm not sure what time the champagne and strawberries went out but we thought it was between 7 and 8 and we are sorry if that was too late. I'm not sure about the bar situation, I guess if you actually wanted to sit at the bar it could get full bet there are over 80 seats in there to sit in and I do not recall it ever being that busy, but we do apologize if you feel your business was not valued. We appreciate your comments and they have been passed on to the staff.

Reviewed 15 November 2021

We saw that this was waterfront and thought it may be walkable to some of the riverfront attractions of Cincinnati (like Great American Ballpark). While it is not walkable they do offer free shuttle service to the ballpark. The hotel is dated and while we were on the 14th floor, it still suffered from quite a lot of road noise coming through the air conditioning vents. The hotel cafe was excellent and room service breakfasts were excellent. We were happy overall with the hotel and the value was about what we paid at $130 a night.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the east side of the hotel away from highway noise
Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 17 September 2021 via mobile

Rundown hotel with no hot tub. Front desk employees were not pleasant or helpful. Called ahead for a nice view and got a terrible view. They said would you like a view of river or city? I said river. Didn’t get that either. Would not recommend this place. First room they put us in was dingy and dirty.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
art Santomo, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

Thank you for choosing the Radisson. We are very sorry that you were not happier with your stay. We do have specific room types that you can book to assure that you are in a city view room. Obviously it is a round hotel everyone cannot be facing the city.

Reviewed 26 August 2021 via mobile

We stayed here twice in a week, once on the way south and then on the way back. Our first stay was great, we stayed for 2 nights and it was great. We were only partially facing the highway and we didn't hear any noise. We were on the 6th floor. Room was clean and was 5 stars.

When we came back though we only stayed 1 night, we were on the 10th floor and facing the highway. It was so noisy I couldn't sleep. They do have double doors to block out the noise but it doesn't work. I also always sleep with earplugs and I still couldn't sleep. Also the toilet constantly ran and was stained on the inside, which isn't a big deal but, you know, fix the toilet, clean the set in stain...

The pool area is nice and my daughter had fun swimming. No spa though. They also put out coffee every morning (I don't drink it so don't know the quality) and in the afternoon cucumber and/or lemon water which was a nice touch. The area is very convenient to a lot of fun things including the baseball stadium and the Newport Aquarium. We e stayed here again because the first time was good but Im unsure if I would again. Only if I could be guaranteed to not be on the highway side.

Room tip: Avoid highway side, it's too noisy
Date of stay: August 2021