Lowest prices for your stay
HolidayInn.com
$180
Free cancellation until 03/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$180
Free cancellation until 03/07/22
Traveluro
$170
Hotels.com$180
Booking.com$180
Hurb$187
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2022 via mobile

The Holiday Inn was a comfortable motel to stay at. The staff were both helpful and friendly. There is ready access to a number of eating venues.
The only negative was the neighborhood which is suffering from age and neglect. Apart from this, it was a good stay.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank philm729
Hotel Management, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cincinnati-Riverfront, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2022

Dear philm729,

Thanks so much for your review and recommendation! We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know you enjoyed your stay and the level of service we provide. Thank you especially for recognizing the staff, I will be sure to share your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you on a return trip.

Elena Atanasova

Reviewed 20 December 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights while in town for a competition. While the price was very reasonable, I have to say I was disappointed and I would not stay here again.
When we got to our room, my daughter discovered one of the pillows had something on it (not sure what it was) and we called down to the front desk to have it replaced. They did come quickly with a replacement one. The door to the bathroom was just a sliding door with no lock and the door had frosted glass so there was not much privacy at all while you were in there. The mattresses were very uncomfortable. It was like sleeping on cinder blocks. The hotel itself does seem to be outdated in my opinion.

I will say that the employees that we encountered were all friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Management, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cincinnati-Riverfront, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2021

Dear tndiva77,

I’m sorry that our accommodations were not to your liking and for the condition of your pillow. Some stains can remain post laundering but we should have caught it in our quality control. Please accept my deepest apologies regarding our lack of attention to detail. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to better serve you on a future visit.

Reviewed 5 November 2021 via mobile

Very nice and helpful front desk staff. Room is near and clean and well laid out, and the location is super good for easy off and on the freeway.
All in all a very pleasant stay and experience, and we would recommend it to anyone traveling in or through the area.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Management, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cincinnati-Riverfront, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2021

Dear Mjldly,

We are delighted to hear of the comfort you experienced at our hotel and thank you for your compliments. I’m glad you were able to take advantage of our clean rooms and location. Our associates are the key to providing our guests with a satisfying stay. Please visit us again on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 29 September 2021

We came here with a tour group. My husband and I enjoyed our time at this hotel. The people were friendly and made you feel welcome. Because of this we are considering coming back to the area in the future and staying here again. My husband has problems with his back and and the bed was comfortable and the room was quiet and we both got a good night's sleep. Our room was very clean. The whole property is kept well and very clean. While there I needed a safety pin. I called the front desk thinking they might have one. They sent an associate from housekeeping up with a handful in various sizes-wow was I thankful they went the extra mile-it meant a lot to me. There were a few downsides to our stay. The shower drain was slow emptying the water. The one lamp did not work. The toilet paper was awful-next time I'll bring my own.

Date of stay: September 2021
2  Thank Linda L
Hotel Management, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cincinnati-Riverfront, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2021

Dear Linda L,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I’m pleased to learn that your stay was enjoyable and comfortable overall. We appreciate your compliments which highlight what we are doing well and your recommendations for areas of improvement. Your review is valuable because it is how we monitor and improve our guest experience. Thanks again and we humbly request a return visit.

Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

Hotel was fine for an overnight stay with our dog. Room carpet is a little worn. Area is walkable and has some historic charm but feels a little depressed. Homeless person in the parking lot. Reception was excellent. Parking was convenient. Room was clean and had fridge, microwave and coffee maker. McDonalds very close.

Room tip: Good restaurants within walking distance
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Management, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cincinnati-Riverfront, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Dear Natimom1,

We aim to impress, so I'm sorry that your visit was just okay. We are glad that you enjoyed our accommodations, parking, and evening reception. Your comments, which highlight our successes and areas for improvement, are welcomed as they foster change for the better. Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Michael Ratcliff