Lowest prices for your stay
$166
Free cancellation until 22/08/22
Hotels.com$166
HolidayInn.com$166
getaroom.com$173
All reviews front desk waffle house cincinnati area housekeeping ark
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2020

Hotel itself is nice but as others stated kinda outdated. The staff is very nice. If you expect a river view there is a river bank view as shown in one of the pictures I believe someone went back in Mar 2013. Other then that a clean hotel restaurants across the street. Waffle house and I believe a pizza place.

Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

The hotel is very dated and is nothing like I’m used to when staying at the Holiday Inn Express hotel locations. My husband and I just needed somewhere close to the University of Cincinnati hospital to sleep and although this place provided just that, I would not stay there again. The cleanliness was overall lacking. There were hairs in the shower and just sporadically around the room. The key card also had a sticky substance all over it. The room was hot and humid even though it was in the 30s outside, we had to turn the AC on in order to be comfortable. The bed was ok, but again, not like what you get at Holiday Inn Express. You absolutely get what you pay for at this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Cincinnati-Riverfront, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2020

Hello MrsBB0223

Thank you for taking the time to post candid feedback on your stay. We aim to deliver the joy of travel for all. I am sorry we fell below your expectations due to the problems encountered with the upkeep of the room received, room humid and that you found the hotel a bit outdated. I appreciate you letting us know about your experience. I have shared your valuable comments with our hotel management and I trust that steps will be taken in the future enhancement of our services and facilities.

I hope you give us another try to show that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception!

Many thanks,

Jonathan A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 19 December 2019

I spent 2 nights here as part of a bus tour. Soon after our arrival they had a delicious buffet set up for us in a private room. Our luggage was taken to our rooms promptly & picked up when we were getting ready to leave. Everyone seemed to sleep well & commented on the comfortable beds. Our free breakfast was better than average with plenty of choices & items replaced in a timely manner.

1  Thank Kanilea361
Reviewed 14 December 2019

We stayed at the Riverfront as an overnight rest stop. The room was clean and comfortable. We were very impressed by the genuine good natured and friendly hotel staff, particularly Tasha who was working in the dining-room during breakfast.

Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

The rooms are clean, the hotel staff seems to be nice. This is a nice place? I have not had a chance to try the restaurant yet, but I've been told it is really good! You can't go wrong staying here! The only thing, if you pack food there's no microwave, but there's a refrigerator.

Date of stay: November 2019