Lowest prices for your stay
HolidayInn.com
$171
Free cancellation until 02/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$171
Free cancellation until 02/10/22
ZenHotels.com
$165
Hotels.com$170
Expedia.com$170
Priceline$169
All reviews front desk waffle house cincinnati area housekeeping ark
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

The rooms are clean, the hotel staff seems to be nice. This is a nice place? I have not had a chance to try the restaurant yet, but I've been told it is really good! You can't go wrong staying here! The only thing, if you pack food there's no microwave, but there's a refrigerator.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank C9227RDbobr
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

Came in for a hospital appointment and was treated extremely well from booking to check out. From Meg at the desk to Tasha in the dining room to Crystal at housekeeping the stay was exceptional. Friendly focused customer care. Accommodating and professional. Rooms are super clean and quiet. This staff deserves raises and acknowledgment. I pass multiple lodging options yet choose this one for its excellent guest care!!!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2019

Was just an overnight stay on our tour and although bed was good and contributed to a good nights sleep, the hotel was tired and floors sticky. The reception staff in the evening were not at all helpful couldn’t even advise me where breakfast would be served.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Cincinnati-Riverfront, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2019

Hello Roslyn T,

Thanks for the stay and review. I am happy that you liked the bed and had good nights sleep. On the other hand, I am sorry to hear about the level of service you received and the condition of the hotel negatively affected your overall satisfaction. I have forwarded your feedback to our hotel management to work on these points raised in your review to give you the best hotel experience in the future.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and hope you visit us again.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 24 October 2019

Best secret around. Clean facility, polite staff, nice rooms, some of the nicest bathrooms that you will find, good food if you choose to eat there. Absolutely no complaints. Stayed there with a tour bus group and zero drama, so pleased.

Reviewed 2 October 2019

Lashonda of the Holiday inn in covington KY was very pro. and very kind in how her and her team handled my visit. I and my company will choose this hotel for our project timeframe. My room was very clean. The breakfast was awesome. The ladies that served breakfast was the best I've had, and I stayed at high end hotels that could learn from these ladies. The front desk was 10 stars all the way. House keeping was fast, and left with a smile, and didn't bother me at the least,and I was on a conference call when I let them in.

Room tip: very clean, quiet, and close to very good places to edine.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business