Lowest prices for your stay
HolidayInn.com
$133
Free cancellation until 09/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$132
Free cancellation until 09/10/22
Trip.com
$118
Booking.com$133
Hotels.com$132
Hurb$137
All reviews front desk waffle house cincinnati area housekeeping ark
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2019

Was just an overnight stay on our tour and although bed was good and contributed to a good nights sleep, the hotel was tired and floors sticky. The reception staff in the evening were not at all helpful couldn’t even advise me where breakfast would be served.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Cincinnati-Riverfront, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2019

Hello Roslyn T,

Thanks for the stay and review. I am happy that you liked the bed and had good nights sleep. On the other hand, I am sorry to hear about the level of service you received and the condition of the hotel negatively affected your overall satisfaction. I have forwarded your feedback to our hotel management to work on these points raised in your review to give you the best hotel experience in the future.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and hope you visit us again.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 24 October 2019

Best secret around. Clean facility, polite staff, nice rooms, some of the nicest bathrooms that you will find, good food if you choose to eat there. Absolutely no complaints. Stayed there with a tour bus group and zero drama, so pleased.

Reviewed 2 October 2019

Lashonda of the Holiday inn in covington KY was very pro. and very kind in how her and her team handled my visit. I and my company will choose this hotel for our project timeframe. My room was very clean. The breakfast was awesome. The ladies that served breakfast was the best I've had, and I stayed at high end hotels that could learn from these ladies. The front desk was 10 stars all the way. House keeping was fast, and left with a smile, and didn't bother me at the least,and I was on a conference call when I let them in.

Room tip: very clean, quiet, and close to very good places to edine.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2019

Hotel was ok good enough for a couple of nights bath room was cramped.Hotel needs to be updated. Staff was great very friendly. Room needs more lighting. Hotel is in a good location when visting Cincinnati.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 10 September 2019

This hotel was Top Notch.....they took such great attention to detail and it showed! The rooms were spotless clean, the bed was so comfortable and the bathroom shower was so spacious. We only stayed one night on a bus trip and they welcomed us so warmly with fresh baked cookies and an outstanding buffet breakfast in the morning. Would highly recommend this hotel.......I know you will love it as much as we did. Everyone on the bus was so pleased with the hotel!

Room tip: I’m sure any room will be fine because everyone on our bus was extremely pleased with our accommodations!
Date of stay: September 2019