“For a Beef Mignon to remember”
Review of Dee Felice Cafe

Dee Felice Cafe
Ranked #8 of 152 Restaurants in Covington
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 38
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Dee's specializes in Cajun and Creole cuisine with steaks, burgers, pastas, salads, sandwiches, appetizers and desserts. Jazz drummer, Dee Felice opened the restaurant in 1984 with his family featuring live jazz. The dress is casual and the atmosphere is fun. Dee's has a full bar and wine list with nightly specials. Located in the heart of the Main Strasse Village with free parking.
Reviewed 10 September 2018

While your in Covington and you would like to compare tastes, do find your way into Dee Felice's Cafe' for a great Filet or Rib dinner,they take great pride in their servings!

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

We stumbled across this place on a hot day with no idea if it was going to be good or not. Being from the Deep South and raised on this type of cuisine, I was brought back to my childhood by bursts of flavorful foods. We ordered the Shrimp Cocktail, Fried Oyster Sandwich, and the Catfish Sandwich. Of course, I had to order a Hurricane to was it down. Everything was excellent and exactly how it is served in the Deep South. This is a “must go” destination.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Wife and I went there based upon advice from a local in Cincinnati. Located on "mainstrasse village" area of Covington, Ky (Southern Cincinnati area). We were taken care of in expert fashion by Kathy and her assistant My. We selected Cajun shrimp creole and jambalaya from the list of Cajun specialties we had heard about. We were staggered by this meal. The serving size was large but the taste ( most important aspect by far) was better than any Cajun food we have ever had, and it may have been the very best meal either of us have ever had.... ever! This is required eating for all relatives and friends passing through the Cincinnati area.

2  Thank Steve W
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Had been several years since dining here so wasn't sure what to expect. It was excellent. Very nice atmosphere and décor. Great service from Kathy. Gumbo was excellent, Wife had the filet and I had shrimp creole. Steak was top notch and creole had just enough kick and wonderful flavor. Best of the night was the bread pudding dessert. Reasonably priced for the quality. Especially like the half size entrees. Lots of different specials each night of the week.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Great restaurant in the historic downtown of Covington, Kentucky, right across the river from Cincinnati. Picturesque surroundings, and the restaurant itself is in a lovingly restored historic building, but that's not the best part. The best part? The food! I'm from the Deep South, and this is the best Cajun food I've had north of Louisiana. My wife had the Blackened Pork Loin Chop, which she said was very good, and I had the Cajun Chicken, which was nothing short of incredible. The atmosphere was both nice and welcoming, and the service was very good. And the smooth jazz being played by a live band made the experience complete. I give it my highest recommendation!