See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 May 2016

Traveling with another couple and ran into heavy rain so we decided to stop in Corbin for night. Had coupon for Comfort Suites so we got pretty good price - $69+. The motel is being renovated but the rooms were large, clean with good bed and linens. Bathroom was large and had plenty of space to set things. Breakfast was usual but plenty. The old problem was that bathroom fan came on when you turned light on and was very noisy. Good night's sleep.

Room Tip: Had second floor room - elevator - very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Stopped by here on the way to Pigeon Forge. A very rainy night and was awarded a very clean spacious king room. Staff was courteous and helpful. Good breakfast. A minor snafu with the computer checking in but they got it corrected quickly. If you have the time take 25E the long way into Pigeon Forge. A beautiful drive. We will stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Our King room was spacious and comfortable
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

This hotel was booked for me by my travel agency without me even looking at it online. After 11 hours of driving I arrived to a full hotel at 1:30 am. The gentleman at the front desk was polite and got me checked in promptly. As opened the door to my room I couldn't have been happier. Room is Huge! The king bed was very comfortable. Bathroom is spacious with what appeared to be a new tub and shower surround. Breakfast was warm and fresh in the morning. My only gripe was no HD Tv. I would stay again!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for a night to rest between hours of driving. They are under construction still. Our king bed room was wonderful, spacious, nice updated bathroom, clean and perfect for our needs. The breakfast had the typical comfort inn offerings and the staff manning the breakfast area was doing a great job. She had the options well stocked, organized and cleaned. The only disappointment was the hot tub. We wanted to relax and use it before driving another 8 hours but the water level was really low and the smell was quite disgusting like it needed a good clean. Other than that great stop, thank you!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Great for a nights stop on the drive to Florida. Some upgrades underway which is nice to see. No inconvenience due to these though. Good usual breakfast. Nice staff. Close to I75. Clean rooms. Coupons available in the Kentucky hotels guide at the welcome centre

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family