Quality Suites
US$ 107
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 123/night.

US$ 57
EconoLodge
US$ 132
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Stopped by here on the way to Pigeon Forge. A very rainy night and was awarded a very clean spacious king room. Staff was courteous and helpful. Good breakfast. A minor snafu with the computer checking in but they got it corrected quickly. If you have the time take 25E the long way into Pigeon Forge. A beautiful drive. We will stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Our King room was spacious and comfortable
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

This hotel was booked for me by my travel agency without me even looking at it online. After 11 hours of driving I arrived to a full hotel at 1:30 am. The gentleman at the front desk was polite and got me checked in promptly. As opened the door to my room I couldn't have been happier. Room is Huge! The king bed was very comfortable. Bathroom is spacious with what appeared to be a new tub and shower surround. Breakfast was warm and fresh in the morning. My only gripe was no HD Tv. I would stay again!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for a night to rest between hours of driving. They are under construction still. Our king bed room was wonderful, spacious, nice updated bathroom, clean and perfect for our needs. The breakfast had the typical comfort inn offerings and the staff manning the breakfast area was doing a great job. She had the options well stocked, organized and cleaned. The only disappointment was the hot tub. We wanted to relax and use it before driving another 8 hours but the water level was really low and the smell was quite disgusting like it needed a good clean. Other than that great stop, thank you!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Great for a nights stop on the drive to Florida. Some upgrades underway which is nice to see. No inconvenience due to these though. Good usual breakfast. Nice staff. Close to I75. Clean rooms. Coupons available in the Kentucky hotels guide at the welcome centre

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

Despite the fact this hotel is under renovation,it is still very nice. I was informed about the remodel prior to booking.
Rooms are nice and spacious. I have stayed here before and will stay here again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business