Fairfield Inn Corbin
US$ 102
Travelocity
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
All reviewsgas stationcomfy bedwould stay againcracker barrelhot breakfastbusiness centerroom was largestaff was friendlynext morningfree breakfastoff the highwaydesktammyfloridarefrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2011

I've never had a negative experience with a Marriott hotel...everything was good and the breakfast was abundant and varied...as I said, can't go wrong...

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank JA-Family
Reviewed 28 June 2011

The Fairfield Inn is at Exit 29 off I-75 at the top of a hill next to a gas station and across from a few restaurants. The location concerned me at first but once I walked in I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was very friendly to all the guests and seemed to actually enjoy their jobs (unlike some hotels). The lobby and cafe (for breakfast only) were very clean and nicely decorated, the open computer in the lobby was available most hours, and my room and bathroom were extremely clean.

I travel a lot for work so I mostly need just a clean place with easy access to the city. The Fairfield Corbin was extremely clean with modern furniture and bedding. I couldn't open my window but the A/C worked just fine, and I could hear the conversations in the hall. Other than that, I was very pleased and will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank 56003Dee
Reviewed 21 April 2011

Staff was unfriendly, room and facility were old and outdated, breakfast room was cramped and not very tasty, TV crummy, elevator was slow. There wasn't much to like about this place. Upon checking out, the breakfast preparer/overnight clerk walked past me to the best parking spot in the lot without a word and drove away. There are other places to stay at this exit. Try one of them.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank AKTennisNut
Reviewed 31 October 2010

We booked this hotel as we were traveling South with our kids. It was very reasonably priced for a Marriott property. We arrived at 9 PM, checked our room and were promptly disappointed. Due to the bed bug scare, we checked all the linens. We found dead bugs in the pull out couch's sheets, and cracker crumbs in our bed's linen. We did call the front desk to complain. The brought new linens. However, the clerk did not reassure us when he said, "I'm not surprized, if you knew what type of housekeepers worked here...." We were shocked.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank HoosierDady
Reviewed 3 August 2010

Our family stayed here to break up the drive for our vacation to Pigeon Forge, TN since we have small children. We arrived in the evening in time to go to bed. When we woke up was when the nightmare began!! My 5 year old started screaming that she sees a bug in the bed. When I went to check it out I found a dead red bug in the bed! As my husband and I started to inspect both beds 4 more dead red colored bugs with blood on sheets beside of them and 2 alive with one crawling on the pillow! I immediately called the front desk and they sent maintenance up to the room. The men inspected the room and brought the bugs down to the manager. We were told that they think they were spidermites???? and would contact me after the health department inspected them to let me know for sure. It's been a month and I still haven't heard from them. Furthermore, they only reimbursed us part of our points back on my card! They did offered to switch us rooms to across the hall after this ordeal however we were getting ready to leave! What a great way to start a vacation! The only good thing about the hotel is the free internet. I will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family