“Good clean restaurant. Nothing fantastic but good with good service”
Review of Sahara Steak House

Sahara Steak House
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Cave City
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2018

All in all this was a good experience. The seasoning on the steak was great! Although, my steak was very thin so that was a disappointment. The salad bar was very limited and small but clean. With a lack of better words, it was "good" nothing more nothing less. There was a children's menu on the mail menu. No crayons or anything for the kids to color so bring something if you have little ones!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I read the reviews and we talked to a local who recommended this restaurant. My sister got the prime rib which was the special .My husband and I got the sirloin to share.I thought both were under cooked.That is not their fault though.I told my sister that prime rib was cooked rare and my husband wanted our steak medium.They Did recook the prime rib. My husband and I ate ours the way ITV was cooked.We had enough for both of us plus leftovers.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

It is obvious when you enter this restaurant that you will enjoy your time spent here. The food is excellent, steak is prepared on an open grill so you can watch if you choose. I brought my family of 11 to eat here and recommended it highly on the experience of one other visit. The family agreed that the food is excellent, well prepared, the salad bar is well stocked and the waitress was fast and efficient. Extra napkins? Immediately, Drink refills? No waiting. I really enjoyed our meal here and will stop again as I pass through the area.

1  Thank Cynthia P
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch while visiting Mamoth Cave National Park. It wasn't very crowded, service was good. We both had ribeye steaks. They were good, but both a bit over cooked. The salad bar and vegetable soup was very good.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Cozy little steakhouse with an excellent prime rib special. Great salad bar. Great place to eat while in Cave City