“Good lunch”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch while visiting Mamoth Cave National Park. It wasn't very crowded, service was good. We both had ribeye steaks. They were good, but both a bit over cooked. The salad bar and vegetable soup was very good.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Cozy little steakhouse with an excellent prime rib special. Great salad bar. Great place to eat while in Cave City

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I love to eat here when I go to Cave City and I make it a point to visit here every time I am in town. Stopped here on a Saturday night after the Cave City Hamfest and was very disappointed in this visit. The service was very slow. I was seated at the same time as another gentleman and noticed his order was taken a good 10 min before I even talked to a waitress. The salad bar was wiped out and not being filled the steak I ordered was the right size but way over cooked way over spiced and dry and cardboard. The service was so slow I almost left, people who had gotten there after me were getting there food while I was still waiting for my drink. I know they were busy but i have been there before and they were way more busy than this time and the food was still good and salad bar always was full. The only saving grace and the only reason I gave it a 2 was the soup was as good as before and it was stocked. I have always in the past tipped 25 to 30% but this time she got a dollar on a 20 meal. Not happy at all with this visit.

2  Thank Mike1701
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

While on vacation, stopped in on Sunday night. Restaurant isn't your fancy steakhouse, but the friendly staff and delicious food make up for the down home decor.
I had 8oz ribeye and sweet potato. I was pleasantly surprised that the ribeye wasn't trimmed of all the delicious marbeling/fat. Even though it was thin, it was cooked to perfection, med-rare.
Definitely recommend

1  Thank smcherry
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped in cave city on our way to Nashville. Arrived starving and immediately left for dinner. The delicious smell of meat cooking over a flame is the first thing I noticed when we entered the restaurant.
We both ordered the 10 oz ribeye and green beans. Mine was good, if a little over cooked. My husbands had more fat and gristle. But all in all, a better steak than you’d expect in a town like this.
They did not serve alcohol, but the sweet tea was great! I had derby pie and didn’t care for it though. All in all I would recommend this place!

1  Thank Adalynsnana