“Located in the local gas station”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #10 of 29 Restaurants in Cave City
Reviewed 25 July 2017

This was located in the gas station. Very clean, very good. Staff was very efficient in getting our sandwiches to us.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Good food as always! Great prices like around home. Fast & friendly service staff. Would love to eat there again. :)

Reviewed 6 May 2017

I was in town for a short vacation and needed a fast bite. I decided to stop by Subway for a fast sandwich. The staff was friendly and they're generous with the toppings. They were also pretty clean as well. If you need gas it's attached to a Shell station, so you can easily get fresh food and some gas.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Subway is my go to for a good sandwich. And this Subway hit the mark,,,,,very good again. Thank You !!

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Ordered a salad. When I got it to my table, there was a dead fly on top. They made me another one, but no refund. I think that's all I need to say about my visit.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK