“Yup- same everwhere”

Long John Silver's Seafood
Ranked #8 of 27 Restaurants in Cave City
Reviewed 24 February 2018

We ate here with amusement and desperation. You can not find good food in Cave City- luckily we brought most of ours in a cooler. But a night out was fun and we shared the fish sandwich and onion rings.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in at an off hour for some rest from the weary road. It was warm inside. My order was ready almost right after I placed it. Didn't even have to sit down. The fish was just like I remembered. Clean inside.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Best combination of restaurants there is !! And right across the interstate from the Dinosaur Park, it's a perfect location for lunch !!

A&W and Long John Silvers are combined at this location. You can get either menu, or mix it up (for instance, A&W Root Beer, or Long John Silver's Fish). Fresh made A&W Root Beer is on tap, drink all you want, and you will, once you taste how AMAZING it is !!

Staff is great, and service is quick. Food is usually good and also hot. Hamburgers are good. Fish is great. Root Beer = well, there is no better !! Our trip took us past this (2) times, and of course we had to stop both times !!!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I stopped in at LJS for a quick bite while staying at Cave City, KY. I have a speech impediment caused by a disability I received while in the Army. The young lady at the drive- through was very kind to me and made my visit very pleasant.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

I purchased lunch via the drive-thru. The staff was very courteous and the service was quick, but the food left a LOT to be desired. I love Long John Silver's, but the food I received wasn't fresh at all. The hushpuppies were OK, but the fish, fries and cheese bites had a taste and texture as though they'd been cooked an hour earlier and left under a heat lamp. If I find myself ever needing to grab something in a hurry again in Cave City, I'll eat at one of the other fast-food places.