“Great pizza!”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #7 of 27 Restaurants in Cave City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Our pizza was fresh and delicious. There was a bit of confusion in the lobby, though, as my husband was there to pick up our order and a worker just sort of disappeared and never came back with our food. Another worker did help him after a few minutes though. Yummy!

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I love pizza hut pizza! But, let’s face it, they are usually not the friendliest people. The Pizza Hut’s around my neighborhood or not friendly at all and it takes forever to get your pizza . This location was courteous, friendly, and on time. The pizza was made exactly how I ordered it.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I'm not one to review chain restaurants because, good or bad, they are usually pretty consistent. This Pizza Hut definitely makes me reconsider. It was awful. Almost no sauce, and almost burnt. Anywhere else in Cave City has to be better than this.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

It is hard to imagine being disappointed in a Pizza Hut pizza because "they are what they are".

Except here. Choose another dining option.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

The all-you-can-eat pizza buffet is a bargain but else than that, I had better pizzas with pizza hut than that. The salad was great, friendly staff, but way to chilly premises. Also, we came at dawn and it was not possible to detect whether pizza hut was open or closed ... all window sheds shot and no lights/lighted ads ... we were already on our way off ... all that makes up for only "okay"