All reviews room was clean awesome stay staff was friendly iffy cracker barrell caves interstate
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I booked my room online. Everything was fine till I noticed they don't have an option to inform them of a late check in. I called 3 times and spoke to a older man who spoke very little English and told me he didn't understand me. After being hung up on 3 times I canceled my booking. I know it was the right number. I got it from Motel6.com and Priceline.com. I'm sure they have nice rooms and are clean but im staying somewhere else. Have someone who is good with phones answer your calls

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank abwilliams0012
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Cave City, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Ab Williams, Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay concerning your reservation and the inconveniences you experienced. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to better understand how we might address your specific concern, and help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

We stayed the night, great clean room! Cracker Barrell across the street, liquor store right beside it, flat screen tv, we had an awesome stay!!!! The new manager was so nice that he even helped us with our bags. (you dont see that service at Motel 6 but we did there!)

Room tip: Give it a try you will thank me. I got a coupon at the rest area and saved alot. Hotel across the street was 107. I paid 49.99
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Had occasion to stay there April 15 - 17,2018. In 3 days at motel literally nobody that was working there could speak English to the point where you could understand them or that they could understand English or they pretended not to. The room itself was just ok for what you pay. However the entire motel needs to be redone, overall it is in a bad state of repair. It is a very nice place to stay if you enjoy the smell of Indian food cooking as it is very prevalent in most of the motel. The worst part of the stay was on the last day after checking out, several hours later I realized that a pair of work shoes were left in the room. I immediately called the office and all they could manage to say was "you come back after 10 am tomorrow". I explained that I had to have the shoes by 7 am that morning in order to go to work. The motel clerk Vic could not be more uncaring, he just kept repeating you come back after 10 am tomorrow. Consequently I had to miss a days work all because he refused to look in the housekeepers room where her cart is kept to see if the shoes were in there. About 9;30 that morning I called to see if the housekeepers had come in yet, they had. At this time the clerk was Karan, as I was on the phone he asked the housekeeper in Indian about the shoes and she said in English "yes". I told him someone would be there to pick them up immediately. He replied " you find her, she give them to you". I asked if you could just leave them at front desk, and he replied "ok". When the person arrived to pick up shoes at front desk, Karan said " you go to laundry room". Finally after finding the laundry room the shoes were sitting right on the housekeepers cart. All this could have been avoided if the any of the people who work there showed the least bit of caring, empathy or interest in one of their customers. I warn and advise you to stay away from this motel, it simply is not worth the tiny amount of money you may save, if any.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Cave City, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your concerns. Please know the service issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment, and as such, we apologize. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience, we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

This hotel is a great find with lots of eating options nearby. My Family & I were greeted with excellent customer service and a great smile. From Check-in at night to check out & our morning breakfast was all great! The employees were all so friendly and helpful. The rooms were spotless, quiet and comfortable! I would definitely stay here again. It's a nice quiet location with easy, close on/off access to the interstate. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone!

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This place is horrible. I wish I had checked the reviews before we paid. After we brought in our luggage and changed into our pajamas, my daughter found a cockroach on the wall. We proceeded to pack up our stuff to go. The manager said he could not refund our money. When my husband insisted, he said he could only refund money with the owner’s approval. My husband told the manager to keep calling the owner until he answers. When the owner finally called back, he insisted on my husband showing the cockroach to the manager, which my husband was glad to do. Then, the manager refused to give my husband a receipt for the “refund” saying he could not give a paper copy. My husband refused to leave without a paper receipt of the refund, and the manager miraculously then was able to produce one.

My advice to you, if you are considering this place, you are better off sleeping in the car. We ended up going to Sleep Inn - it was cheaper and VERY lovely.

Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Cave City, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018