All reviews room was clean awesome stay staff was friendly iffy cracker caves interstate
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Stayed here last weekend during spring break. The staff was friendly. The room was clean and smelled good. The hotel is just minutes away from the caves. Nice restaurants near by. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank StacyM07
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

This was the very, very worst motel 6 I have ever stayed in. If you want to waste money throw it out of your car window and sleep in your car. It would have been just as good or bad depending on how you look at it. The room was dirty and the beds were hard.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Cave City, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Dear Petey, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

I just wanted to take a time out to say thank you for providing clean and affordable place for me and my family. We were in the area for my cousins baby shower and decided to stay at this property. The staff at the front desk was friendly and helpful. I would recommend MOTEL 6 for anyone passing through Mammoth Cave National Park to check out this place before you pay arm and a leg at other nearby hotels.

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank Viren P

Dear Viren, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent staff, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

I stopped here on a recent trip, I checked in late around 11pm or so. They advertise a $39.99 room, but you have to ask for that cheap room otherwise you get a $60 room, or at least that was my experience. I will say the girl at the desk was pretty new, she said she had only been there a couple weeks, so maybe this was just a training gap. The room was on the lower level. Easy access from the highway, had a Cracker Barrell right across the road and a gas station. This hotel had all the amenities you need for one night. It was clean, it took me a second to figure out the heater/ac unit, but the room warmed up nicely. Cable tv worked, no timer on the tv, not a deal breaker though. Bathroom was clean and had good water pressure and plenty of hot water when I showered the next morning. For me to stop for the night it was fine, would not be the first choice for a family vacation of multiple nights, but it would suffice if need be. It was worth the $40

Room tip: ground floor
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 3duckdave
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Came here late at night after traveling all day. There wasn't a whole lot of cars around so I already was nervous by assuming not many guests were staying here. The room door was open when we got there which was concerning. The wall paper was peeling in the bathroom. The ceiling had water leak stains. On top of it all the heating unit wasn't on and it was 10 degrees outside which meant inside the room was also cold due to poor insulation in the walls (SO THIN). I slept in my coat and clothes because it was so cold and the heater did not warm up the room enough. Would avoid this place next time around.

Date of stay: January 2017