“Awesome bbq and atmosphere”
Review of Bucky Bees Bbq

Bucky Bees Bbq
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Cave City
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

This place was incredible. Best pork shoulder I've ever eaten. Friendly staff wand a great atmosphere. You better come hungry cause your gonna get full! God bless these people!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

delicious food
grilled cheese for the kids, pulled pork for adults.. cannot go wrong
gets busy on sundays

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Ok best I can say come hungry. The potato is a gift to the taste buds piled high with pulled pork. You add your own sause. My wife loves the sampler but has never been able to finish it. Be sure to try cornbread pancake she says. Only problem we had was the tea was old but exchanged it for a soda no questions asked you will leave stuffed I promise you

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We went here so the carnivor in our family could eat BBQ. He chose brisket, and enjoyed it. He said that he felt it was chopped up a bit too much, but it was tasty, fresh and not dried out. As a vegetarian, I ordered the salad bar, which was just average, as well as a grilled cheese and fries. The kids had hot dogs, and they were good. Service was excellent, and we felt the southern hospitality.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

For Cave City, which has limited non chain restaurant options, this is one of the better ones. Waitress Tarlara was super nice as was the cashier who gave my girls free cookies. The food is bland, but the BBQ sauce has a good flavor. Price was decent.

Been to Bucky Bees Bbq? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK