Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Booking.com$144
Orbitz.com
Hurb$151
All reviews complimentary breakfast room was clean great place to stay excellent stay stay there again interstate renovation employees girl
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021

The room was clean and modern with plenty of clean towels. The beds are a little firm but they were clean. There are several fast food locations located all around this property. The complimentary breakfast didn't look real appetizing so we went to McDonald's instead. I would stay here again if we were in the area.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 30 June 2021

The smell alone was enough to be.l concerned. I had to ozone the hotel room. Sheets were stained and I was brought up a bed skirt to replace them?! Requested new towels and received them in 6 hours. The service was terrible.

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

This hotel is used as an extended stay for natural resource field workers. The housekeeping is terrible. There wasn't even a top sheet on one of the beds and the room smelled like cheap perfume. The other guests slammed their doors throughout the night. Trash and dirty towels were piled in the hall. My microwave was bigger than the TV screen. When guests complained (there were several people in line to complain) during checkout nothing was done to compensate or credit any of the customers. It was $186 per night. The breakfast bar was a joke. At 8:30 am it was nearly wiped out. This is an absolutely awful hotel. The whole COVID cleaning is an absolute joke. Hilton this is revolting!

Room tip: Stay away...keep driving
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Kellie B
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Pros: I was allowed to check in early. Sarah at the front desk was nice. The girl working the night shift was nice. Room was pretty clean. Beds were ok.
Cons: Had to give a reason why I needed to stay as they do not rent to locals unless it's an emergency. We stayed on the 2nd floor. The last door we heard slam was at 1:30 am and the first one the next morning was at 5. This is not the hotel's fault but I do wish people would be more respectful. Pillows were not for me. Too soft so if you prefer a firmer pillow bring one from home. Went to use the phone to call the front desk. Phone was there but no cord for it to plug in. Had danish for breakfast and had already eaten half of it when I realized it had mold on it. We went through and found more packages with mold. Showed Sarah and she immediately pulled them. I have always loved this Hampton but the refusal to rent to locals was a turn off although I realize that is their perogative. It just doesn't seem to be up to par as it used to be. Best part of the stay was the friendliness of the staff.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

This hotel has a lot to offer. This hotel is super clean very safe close to the interstate and I highly recommend it.I only have three basic requirements in any hotel. Cleanliness, security and quietness. This hotel really sums up the greatness of a small town hotel. I am always impressed of how clean the rooms are. The staff is energetic glad to see you every time. There’s always coffee available. The staff is quite knowledgeable of the local area if you should so desire as to ask a question. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone that might be needing to stay close to Cincinnati or for that matter Louisville, its about an hour from each one of the cities.There are many dining options within walking distance. The dining options are taco Bell McDonald’s Arby’s Kentucky fried chicken and a great sit down and type in Mexican restaurant are all within a three minute walk. The area is well lit if one might be out after dark. I see many families staying there the kids have fun and it is a safe environment as the doors are locked after 10 PM.

Date of stay: January 2021