“Malts”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Calvert City
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Drove through for some late-night malted shakes after a 15 hour drive. Didn't have to ask twice to get them extra malted! A treat.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My aunt and I stopped here to get blizzards while travel on I-24. It's a few miles of the interstate, but doesn't take long to get to. The employee who waited on us was very nice and helpful. Our blizzards tasted great.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I no longer go to this DQ, instead I drive to Draffenville where the drive through service is MUCH faster- even with a line. The last time I went through the drive through here, I waited for almost 30 mins. and when I finally reached the window, the teen girl was laughing when she opened the window. I guess they employ mostly high school kids who are more interested in having a "fun" job than serving customers.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

We don't eat a lot when traveling long distances. Had the $5 meal and shared it. The chicken fingers are a nice change from burgers and the sundae was a bonus.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We enjoy the food, milk shakes, and blizzards often. The crew bends over backwards to take care of you. It is the only place where we get our birthday and other celebration cakes. Easy to get to at the corner of US 62 and Purchase Parkway/Oak Park Blvd. We like the blizzards anytime of the year, even when there is snow on the ground. This Dairy Queen is worth the drive, so come on down the road and get a DQ Treat.