All reviews remodeled room omelette bar highly recommend this super remodeled recently biscuits and gravy rooms are great no elevator family reunion waffles kentucky lake the general manager free breakfast very nice place to stay non smoking will stay there again cracker barrel fishing trip
Reviewed 27 June 2017

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Brandi R, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Calvert City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Reviewed 24 June 2017

I have always had great service here. I asked that my room to be cleaned on Sunday morning between 9:30-10:00. I was gone until 12:30 and on my return the room was still not clean. I wasn't a happy person.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Brandi R, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Calvert City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

I was the manager on duty that morning, and I'm sending my sincerest apologies that your request was not met. We're glad to hear that your service is usually great and due to miscommunication it was not documented on the housekeepers chart to have your room cleaned at the time you requested. Thank you for being patient with us on that day, and we hope that this doesn't hinder your staying with us again. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We were there on a Sunday morning and the breakfast buffet was awesome. It included made to order veggie omelets, sausage and gravy, biscuits, fresh waffles, cinnamon rolls, and on and on. The room was clean and noise free. Great place to stay while in the Calvert City area.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Brandi R, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Calvert City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our awesome breakfast!! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Brandi R, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Calvert City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Reviewed 19 June 2017

I did a fishing tournament on June 17, 2017 at Kentucky Lake. Someone suggested staying at the Super 8 Motel. I usually seek out the Day's Inn (which is right across the parking lot, by the way), but this time I chose the Super 8. I was very impressed, to say the least. The front desk staff (especially Bridget) were outstanding. The room was large, spacious and very clean. The bathroom was rather small with no mirrors (not exactly a bad thing if you are dealing with weight issues like yours truly - LOL), but that is minor compared to everything else. The breakfast included an omelette chef (very pleasant and patient with the hungry crowd) and a waffle machine, along with the usual breakfast fare. There is someone at the desk 24 hours a day and everyone I spoke with was very professional. All in all, this is a very nice place to stay and the next time I am back in Calvert City, Kentucky, this is where I will lodge.

Room tip: If available, get something on the upper floors. I was right behind the bushes and a flashing marquee (LOL) on the first floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

We appreciate your review so much! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again!!!