Candlewood Suites Bowling Green
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Bowling Green)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Bowling Green(Bowling Green)
View Hotel
Drury Inn Bowling Green(Bowling Green)
View Hotel
Super 8 South(Bowling Green)
View Hotel
Executive Inn & Suites(Bowling Green)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull size refrigeratorfront desklending libraryspacious roomwould stay here againscottsville roada great staycorvette museumconvenient locationstaff was very friendlydvdstowelsamenitiesihgcooktoptubsink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2012

This was my first stay at a Candlewood Suites. They have made a believer of me. Easy reservation online, easy checkin upon arrival, pleasant lobby and hallways, scrupuously clean room. The room was pleasant, well-maintained, spacious, and well-equiped. The bathroom was large and clean.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
CandlewoodBG, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2012

First, I want to apologize for my delay in responding to your outstanding review of our great property! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay here. We take great pride in ensuring every guest has a memorable experience staying with us! Candlewood is a special brand and I am so happy you are a believer! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2012

Nice, calm, clean hotel. No directional signs off the highway: head west off the exit, turn on the service street then to the right on Wall Street. Hotel is in great shape, must not be very old. Lovely pool and spa area, though it echos awfully when loud children are present. Overall, a solid choice, close to lots of good food choices.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alykaye
Reviewed 28 November 2011

We stayed here for a recent car event we go to annually. The hotel was very nice. It has been a long time since staying at a Candlewood and I forgot how they run. For the money, it is a nice value, but not having room cleanup daily can get old. They clean on a weekly basis and it must be scheduled from your check in. So, after 4 days, I was ready to leave my mess. I was also not pleased when asking about towels for the pool. I was advised that the week prior, they had been stolen from guests and we had to bring towels from our room. This would have been nice to know prior to visiting the pool area from the 3rd floor. I do not fault the merchant for allowing towels to be stolen, but an untimely replacement and lack of notification of this inconvienance without our own inquiry.

I do not know if I would stay there again. Mainly because of the nature of the chain for how their housekeeping runs. Nothing directly against this particular site.

However, the location of this site is very nice. There is just about any type of dining that you may want close by and many attractions close as well.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2011

second time to stay at a Candlewood. Always a great stay. Will probably never stay any where else. (Smiles)

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
CandlewoodBG, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2011

We are very happy to hear that you and your family had a very pleasant stay while at our hotel. It makes us feel very good to know that you will stay with us when you return to Bowling Green. I noticed that your quality of sleep wasn't the best it could have been. Is there anything that we could have done to make it better while you were here? Please let us know so that we may work on this before your next visit. Thank you very much and have a great day!!!

Reviewed 5 September 2011

Came into town to visit our daughter and husband for the night. Check in was quick and our room was ready and the air turned on, which was important, as it was the hottest day of the year. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Clean and spacious room. We will be staying here in the future to visit our daughter.

Room Tip: Become a Priority Club member
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank vrasor
CandlewoodBG, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2011

We are very pleased here at the Candlewood Suites that we could accommodate you to our fullest potential and that your stay was comfortable just like you would have it at your home. We strive to make our guests feel at home regardless of their length of stay. We are extremely happy to hear that you will be returning to stay with us again in the near future. We hope that everytime you are in town to spend time with your family, we can make your experience here a delightful one as you consider us your home away from home!