Our First time here - “new” owners, Debbie and Brice. Both are Very pleasant and open, aiming to please. They want to make continual upgrades and put their personal stamp on the resort.
What sold us:
1) pet friendly - note: there is a pet fee. Being pet friendly means a lot to us.
2) the cabin we were in was roomy and super clean.
3) beds were comfortable and the other furniture was either older but well maintained or newer. Nothing was in disrepair. We covered furniture and beds with sheets we brought from home so our pet’s hair did not get on the furnishings.
4) you can get your fish license and live bait at the resort
5) the resort provides a charcoal grill, bed linens, bath and hand towels and dish towels, bar soap and dish soap, paper towels and toilet paper - no need to bring your own.
6) wood/laminate floors in our cabin - no smelly old carpet!
7) the grounds were pretty and cabins were spaced far enough away from each other for privacy
8) sand beach, boat launch, a covered porch on the shoreline, kids play area with a kiddie sized wooden pirate ship on the beach
9) fish cleaning station on the dock
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking