US$ 101
US$ 116
US$ 84
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

US$ 57
US$ 55
Early American Motel(Aurora)(Great Value!)
US$ 66
US$ 126
US$ 84
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 95/night.

All reviewskentucky lakemy dadget awayboat slipsgreat vacationtownhousemarinaresortfishingspotjanetaccommodationscabintrashlaunchgasguys
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Family rented 3 campsites with a nice web pic. Would have had to move my RV for my kids to get their pop ups in their sites. The company would not fully refund our money - they said we needed to do so 30 days prior. They kept $230 and we literally pulled in and pulled out in disgust. Beer bottles in the camp pits, unlevel shoddy small rock piles for campers to park on, a guy was building a deck above my allotted site (so much for peace); the place looked like a trailer park. If you want to drink and fish with no aesthetic view or peace and quiet sure it would be a great place.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Samantha C
caldemeyer, Owner at Big Bear Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

We are sorry you were not completely satisfied with your experience. Reservation cancellation policies are quoted at the time of the reservation and on the reservation email sent with each reservation. Our management team and staff work hard to ensure that all of our guests are comfortable and well-accommodated; however, we realize that some guests have expectations that extend beyond what we can reasonably offer. We hope you will find what you're looking for in the future.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Wow - What a great place! I had recently attended a bachelor party here at Big Bear Resort. Accomodations were great & the lake is absolutely amazing! The scenery and location cannot be beat. I can't wait to go back again!

Room Tip: Marina Townhouses are an excellent choice easy access to the boat docks & store.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We have been taking a fishing vacation for the past 22 years at Big Bear. Janet, the proprietor has worked with the five of us to make requested arrangements concerning accommodations, boat slips, dates, and special requests. The staff are friendly and accommodating. The Marina townhouses are equipped, clean and functional. It is "down home" not luxurious. A great place to stay.

Room Tip: Marina store, boat slips, marina is close to accommodations, noise has never been a problem
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lotman2
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I had rented a boat from their marina. Their boat broke down due to a mechanical issue, and, as a result, we needed to be towed.
Even though the fault was not ours, they charged us 150 for a towing fee and refused to prorate the rental fee. We had not ridden on the boat for more than 2 hours. The office had also ended up charging me two times for the rental, and claimed they hadn't, and it took days to fix that. The marina manager told me the deposit would cover the towing fee, but they charged me for the towing fee separately. At one point Big Bear had charged me close to 700 dollars for a 2 hour boat ride due to improper charges.
It took a few days and frustrating conversations with employees, who kept stating that they could not refund me, and that they needed the owners permission to get the charges down to simply the towing fee and the rental. The marina manager is now refusing to prorate the rental and is charging me a towing fee for a break down of their equipment. The boat did not break down as a result of our use, and after calling other local marinas, they have stated clearly that if a boat were to break down due to a mechanical problem, they would refund and tow. I would not recommend this location. This post is a toned down version of very frustrating events with unreasonable business people. Common sense would dictate a refund and an apology. Instead they are charging me 300 dollars for a 2 hour boat ride.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I just to thank the staff at Big Bear Resort. I had an amazing time at Big Bear Lake and the resort definitely had a part in that. The grounds were well-kept and I felt like the staff truly cared about our comfort....you don't always get that. The condos were clean and well stocked. Looking out over the lake from the marina at sunset was a moment I won't soon forget. The setting Big Bear Resort provides really does help make for a memorable and relaxing vacation. Thanks!!!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends