“Amazing”

Avenue Brew
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Bellevue
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 11
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: We serve Breakfast and Lunch 7 days a week. Coffees, Frappe', Teas, Smoothies, Breakfast sandwiches, Home Made Pastries,Lunch, known for one of if not the best burgers in N. KY, Great Panini, All foods made fresh per order.
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Since we like to eat and shop locally when I am off work I decided to introduce my bf to the best home cooking around..... therefore I took him to Avenue Brew. The place is so welcoming as soon as you walk in. The staff greets you within seconds even if they are busy. I wish I would have taken pictures of the amazingness that we had, but I didn't have my phone at the time. Let me just tell you that if you are in the area you MUST stop in and give them a try. They have Nitro coffee as well.

1  Thank ilovemyboys3

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I was at one of my favorite jewelry (Cleve's and Lonnemann) with my nephew and I exclaimed I was hungry....I was instructed to go to the Avenue Brew for an excellent meal. I was a little skeptical but I was happy I went there! When I first got there I was blow away with the various gourmet coffees and pastries. I had to look at the menu for lunch items. I chose the Matt and Bree burger and it was one of the best burgers I have had. I savored each bite of the fresh ground beef with a sunny side up egg in a bun that was bred for this burger! I will go back again! Really a pleasant surprise!

Larry B, Owner at Avenue Brew, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Thank YOU Jon for the review......but more importantly we're happier that you enjoyed your Matt and Bree Burger. Please let Christine or I know the next time you are in and we'd love to buy you a Coffee. Happy New Year!!!!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I don't know why it's taken me so long to stop by this place but I'm glad I finally did. We were in the neighborhood Sunday so stopped for brunch and some coffee. The shop is cute and quirky, staff was friendly and the smores coffee was great! You can sit up in the windows, which is a cool / unique vantage point. I like that their menu states that it may not be fastest turnover because they make everything homemade, and you can tell. I'll be back!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Local breakfast, lunch, and bakery in Bellevue, KY. Very quaint and an obvious choice for locals. Homemade bakery offerings, espresso offerings and hot and cold beverages. Breakfast and lunch items are numerous for such a small kitchen which accounts for the long wait for food. Only one counter person working so when a small rush hit she was overwhelmed with keeping coffee made, water cooler filled, coffee orders completed and food deliveries made. I saw our order sitting in the window getting cold so offered to pick it up myself which she gladly accepted. Breakfast choices were blueberry pancakes which were three generous cakes loaded with fruit! Eggs were scrambled well and meats crispy but the star were the hand cut homefries! Yum! If there had been time, we would have visited Bellevue for a leisurely stroll and some shopping in its numerous interesting shops.

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

I try to stop there when I am in Bellevue. It's a cute little coffee shop with character an decent coffee. There are some nice shops in the area and street parking is free. That's a plus compared to the hassles of downtown Cincinnati parking or the Newport Landing area. It's only a few minutes from downtown Cincy. Check out the Bellevue website for events in the future. And of course grab a cup of coffee while you are there.

Been to Avenue Brew? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK