“Excellent food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Ate here one night while staying at The Barns at Timbercreek B&B. Varied menu! The chicken fried chicken was home style w potatoes and gravy and well-seasoned green beans. Delicious!!

2  Thank IWannaGetAway4Fun

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Some parties in our group loved their food, some parties didn't enjoy it. Chips and salsa were expensive in my opinion. My Tandoori Chicken was good. Seating excellent, no wait during peak times on Saturday.

1  Thank bassora2017
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I love to eat weekly at Biederman's. The staff know my daughter and I, as well as a bunch of other guests. Great food too!

1  Thank CHARISSA W
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Had dinner here on a Friday night. The food displayed online looked very good.
We both ordered the grilled cheese sandwich which sounded good -
"Panini Grilled Cheese -
A sophisticated version of the one you ate as a kid. Sink your teeth into melted swiss, mozzarella provolone cheese grilled panini style on sourdough bread."
I anticipated a sandwich with much more cheese - it was very flat - and disappointing. The cheese was good, just not enough of it. I also has pasta salad - it was very bland. My husband added the bacon and tomato to his sandwich - and there was little bacon. The wait staff was very nice and attentive.
It is in an old historic building downtown with lots of history - which is rather quaint. There was plenty of seating as well. If we go back we will order something else. Prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

My first visit brings mixed reviews. My choice of a cheese sandwich was just ok. One friend ordered a full chef salad and it was huge-certainly enough to share. It was fresh, attractive and reportedly delicious. The Rueben and fries also looked good. Service was also prompt and friendly.

1  Thank Claudette J