“would stay again and again!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn East Wichita

Comfort Inn East Wichita
Ranked #29 of 86 Hotels in Wichita
Las Vegas, Nevada
“would stay again and again!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

The Comfort Inn is always a good choice, clean rooms nice grounds good breakfast and flat screen TVs. what else is there to say!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2010

The room was clean, the bed really comfortable. Nice clean whirlpool to relax in after a long drive, big TV. The breakfast was a standard free breakfast, but with good variety for such. Helpful and vigilant breakfast attendant. There was real cream for the coffee and real butter for the toasted English muffins and waffles. The little things, you know? As we were leaving, the front desk staff let me use cleaning supplies for some grime on the windshield; sweet of her. Basically an all-around positive experience: I recommend.

Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
3 Thank eshinee
Wichita KS
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2009

I had to find somewhere to stay for the evening as I had turned off the heat at my home before I left on Christmas break. When I returned home the house wouldn't heat up quick enough so I called and was told they they would give me a discount if I came and stayed the night. I went to the hotel and was greeted by a nice staff. I was surprised to see people come inside with animals so I questioned her about the hotel allowing animals to stay. She assured me that they clean extra. While in my room I noticed some white dog hair on the arm of the chair so I called the staff and told her what I had observed. She immediately apologized and upgraded me to a suite. She personally came and shut that room until it could be properly cleaned and helped me move my belongings to a suite. I must say that was very nice. Now as for the room. The suite was nice, huge, exceptionally clean, great heat, and the bed was the softest bed I have ever slept in, in my life. Oh my gosh, you just fall in. The next morning, I made myself breakfast; a waffle and juice and watched television down stairs. For a last minute stay over, this was a great night even after everything that I had previously gone through. PS Not that this matters, but I am a minority and I was treated with the utmost respect and kindness.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled solo
3 Thank ChillyWichitaKS
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2009

We checked in with two teenage girls and a large dog. The room was clean and comfortable, and right at the end of the hall on the first floor so that we had easy access to outside. The staff was friendly and helpful, and breakfast was great! We'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank dancinlibrarian
South Bend, IN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2009

We had a king suite and it was very nice, clean and the only problem was the coffee pot was broken but the front desk brought a new one asap. The breakfast was a little lacking as we are used to fresh fruit and either sausage, ham or biscuits & gravy when we travel to florida.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple