This location at the airport had a very nice garden pool area and hot tub. The rooms are a bit dated from the furniture to the carpeting. My room had touch lamps which were very nice and a nice desk workspace. The hallways are very dim and narrow - strange for a Hilton property. The staff were very helpful and attentive - I would stay at this property again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit the newly renovated DoubleTree by Hilton Wichita Airport, formerly the Hilton Airport. We are located across the street from Wichita's Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport (ICT) in west Wichita. Our hotel is ideal for aviation professionals, corporate offices of Cessna Aircraft, Bombardier/Learjet, and Yingling Aviation at the airport. We are also ideal for pleasure and family, with hotspots like Auburn Hills Golf Course, Exploration Place, the Old Cowtown Museum, Sedgwick County Zoo, and the Wichita Art Museum all within a short distance from our hotel.Our hotel features complimentary wireless internet, contemporary amenities and atmosphere, heated indoor pool and whirlpool, fantastic dining experience at Legends Restaurant and Lounge, and our signature DoubleTree cookie anytime your heart and stomach desires. We look forward to serving your needs at our hotel for your next trip to Wichita, Kansas! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Wichita Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Wichita Airport Hotel Wichita
- Hilton Hotel Wichita Airport
- Wichita Hilton