All reviews room was clean road construction front desk short stay microwave mattresses
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Got in at 10 pm in a very cold snow storm. Front desk had 2 ahead of me and the gal at the front desk did a great job holding her composure and staying focused on the guest she was with. Request for ground floor AND next to my friend who needed assistance during her stay were all met. Room was clean and in great condition. Manager or owner came to personally say hello and ask if our stay was to our satisfaction and earnestly wanted to know. Everything was awesome and I will stay there again when I go to Wichita as long as it is in that condition. LOVE the new door locks and Keys! LOVE the BIG TVs!!! Kudos to you all, you did a fabulous job making our stay perfect!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Ron K, Manager at Motel 6 Wichita East, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Kim,

I am so glad we were able to accommodate your room requests and you found us to be clean quiet and comfortable.

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I think Motel 6 has gone through a remodeling. I took a road trip and stayed at some. They are clean, freshly painted, and roomy. They have WiFi, nice bathrooms, new mattresses and bedding. They are clearly catering to people who want affordability and quality. I ended up paying 45 plus tax for a single with a senior discount. It's not much more for a double.

Room Tip: Most all rooms are convenient.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Ron K, General Manager at Motel 6 Wichita East, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Susie,

Reviewed 3 June 2017

This Motel 6 is squeaky clean (Maybe it is new?), mattresses are firm, thick, and comfortable as are the pillows, the room and bathroom are small, as in you can hardly get in the door as the bed and tub are close to the doors, but all is very nice and wood floors instead of dirty carpet!

I have avoided Motel 6 for 15 years +, this was a last minute stop and a booking off my smartphone app, but I have been pleasantly surprised at how nice this site is.

The mall is a walk away, I did not check restaurants - coffee here is acceptable, bring your own "fixin's" as they have none.

A/C works great. room smells clean. ice machine works, parking lot very brightly lite, next to Hwy 400 but you cannot hear any noise, check-in person polite, shower is hot, wifi decent. microwave and bar fridge

Room Tip: back of hotel backs up to residential neighborhood so it is quiet
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Ron K, General Manager at Motel 6 Wichita East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Ronni,

I am so glad we could pleasantly surprise you!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I was exhausted after driving for 10.5 hours and I had my cat with me. Monty was at the front desk and was very welcoming and helpful. He also gave me a room on street level so I could keep an eye on my car. Ron, the manager, was at the desk in the morning when I checked out and took the time to draw me a map of where I wanted to go and gave me tips of things to watch out for (road construction).

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Ron K, General Manager at Motel 6 Wichita East, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

Your feedback will be shared with the team (with a kudo to Monty) to serve as recognition and encouragement as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Myself and my boss were in town for the Great Plains Medieval Faire and stayed here for the weekend. Ron (the Manager) was quite friendly and accommodating to us given we had a truck with a trailer. The rooms are basic (like any motel 6) but do include a mini fridge and microwave. The beds are soft and the interior is clean though thanks to local construction (which is outside of motels control) the outside is a bit rough looking.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to let me know we did well. It was a pleasure to have you here. It is always gratifying to hear positive things. I will share this with my staff for encouragement.

Thanks again,