All reviews wichita airport convenient hotel breakfast attendant an early flight stayed here room was clean rooms are large wake up call staff was friendly and helpful shuttle service complimentary breakfast business stay up to date definitely stay here again meeting room great hotel pleasant stay
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I had one night in Wichita for business and preferred to stay near the airport. The Hampton Inn was a bit more than other hotels nearby but well worth it. Very friendly staff, lovely fresh decor and an excellent breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
ictaphamptonsuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Wichita/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so very much for taking the time to give us a review. We are happy to hear that our Hotel was to your standard and is suitable for your business travels. We are grateful that we have such friendly and dedicated staff. We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed the Hampton breakfast. We will share your comments with our staff and hope to see you again on your next trip to Wichita.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 4 September 2018

My family of 4 went to a wedding and stayed at the Hampton Inn. We enjoyed our stay, and the only issue I had was on the first night we were there there were unsavory people in the parking lot. We got in late, close to midnight, and as I was trying to find a parking spot I noticed a suspicious car pull up into the very back of the lot back into a spot and blacked out the vehicle. As I was getting a few items out of my vehicle I noticed the two individuals were not getting out and it seemed as if they were waiting for something. It made me uncomfortable to the point where I moved my vehicle to the opposite side of the hotel and watched for a while before I went up stairs. I did not end up having an issue either night.It was a good stay,

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ictaphamptonsuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Wichita/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to give us a review. Please accept our apology for not feeling comfortable in our parking lot. I can assure you that this is a safe place as we are on Airport property, we have the Airport police that drive through our front and back parking lot frequently during day and night. If needed that the Airport police is just less than 3 minutes away from our Hotel as well. We are happy to hear that you had a good stay.

Thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed 2 September 2018

not a resort so why a convenience fee. Not disclosed on line during booking. sleazy way to do business with a brand I usually trust. Newer property so everything is in top condition. Staff is excellent.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ictaphamptonsuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Wichita/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and for staying with us. The fee is a convenient one time flat fee for being on Airport property. We apologize for any misunderstanding this may have caused. We are happy that our staff was able to take care of you. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 31 August 2018

This is a fairly new hotel. Modern and clean. Friendly staff and usual good Hampton free breakfast. They also have a free shuttle to/from the airport (1 mile away) and a 5 mile radius that will get you to many restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to give us a review. Our Hotel is less than two years old and yes, fairly new. The modern and clean look is welcoming. Thank you for acknowledging our friendly staff. Our 24-hour shuttle is available on demand and goes within a 5-mile radius. We hope to see you on your next visit to Wichita.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 19 August 2018

We stayed here in August of 2018 for a quick business trip. The outside of the hotel made it look a little small, but the interior said different. The lobby was very modern and clean, and the staff was very friendly. Everything about the hotel was very modern, which I loved. The room was spacious, and had a very unique door to the bathroom (old barn-style sliding door with a huge mirror on it). The only downfall was that the door just covered the bathroom opening, so you could still see in and hear what was going on in there. Everything else was really nice!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
ictaphamptonsuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Wichita/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for a great review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you soon on your next visit to the Wichita area.

Have a wonderful day!