See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Clean and friendly hotel. it's an older hotel that has been redone. Everything was great. The internet was good! The nice lady who was on the desk helped me with a small issue and everything good.

The location of this hotel is not great. The only food close by is a Mini mart accross the parking lot. IF you have to go anywhere, the closest food is 15 to 20 miles away. Be for warned. I'm a camper. I know how to deal with situations like this and keep a "Kit" in my car.

I liked the hotel. I liked where it was. I liked the internet. 3 out of 4 ain't bad!

I recommend the place. But bring your food! PS, Microwave and fridge provided in the room.

I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms open to the outside. All good.
Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Joegilliam
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped here on our way to Minneapolis, Minnesota from Houston, TX. It was clean, comfortable and the staff were friendly. They had free coffee in the morning, no breakfast...
I would stay here again..

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sergio R
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Bare minimum but clean and in good repair. New management is getting things fixed that previous people let go. Bring your own alarm because there's no clock. No dresser either. Almost all rooms have refrigerators, all will soon. No microwave, coffee maker or hair dryer. Only a couple of small soap bars for toiletries.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2016

There's much to recommend this budget hotel. The room was comfortable and clean, and up-to-date. Desk staff was friendly and efficient. It's located right off I-35. And the cost was under $50 for a night.
OK, here's what you don't get for $50: no coffee machine, no hairdryer, no iron/board, no free shampoo, no microwave. No free breakfast, no wifi, no carpeting, no alarm clock. No little pad and pen. But if you can live without these usually unnecessary items, you will love this property. (There *IS* a telephone, fridge, soap, towels and a nice selection of satellite TV channels.)
The biggest inconvenience is that there is no restaurant nearby. Eat before you arrive, or you can picnic at the gas station next door. If nearby restaurant choices are important to you, you should probably stay in Wichita or Blackwell.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

Was the only hotel I could get a semi parked in this area. Have never stayed at a motel 6 before but will put it on my list. Room is clean yes I checked well! Better then the last holiday inn at $180 this was $53. King size serta matress, flat screen TV with dish network, room is very spacious. The downs no place to eat, smoke free room but comforter has ash burns but does not smell at all.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business