“Outstanding pork tenderloin - American schnitzel! :-)”
Review of Big Bam's Burgers

Big Bam's Burgers
Ranked #1 of 130 Restaurants in Shawnee
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Once again, the TripAdvisor scores a home run! First time to Big Bam’s but we’ll be back. Friendly service, clean tables, and great food at reasonable prices. I had their pork tenderloin sandwich and it reminded me of great schnitzels I had in Germany — so tender and flavorful. And yes, I got the tater tots based on fellow TA recommendations. Excellent. Can’t wait to try their other menu items. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Minus on ambiance but plus on taste. Really good burger choices with sides of fries, tater tots or onion rings. Done just the way you want at a reasonable price.

1  Thank vince66226
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Have heard about this for years and finally got there. Simple menu but great food. Like that they have a chicken option and also that they are locally owned and run. Yumbo!

1  Thank 6-Even
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I ordered a regular double cheeseburger and watched while the staff cooked it. It was a mountain of meat - two huge patties. The smell made my mouth water as I waited. It's small but has a well deserved big reputation.

1  Thank epirotiki
Reviewed 13 September 2017

They cook the burgers to order so they taste fresh and delicious. I only eat burgers occasionally and when I do I want a really good one and BIG BAM's delivers. The tater tots are good too. Not much atmosphere but you can sit outside on a nice day and I would recommend that.

1  Thank quivira131