All reviews room was clean bathroom fan place to stay great pool continental breakfast after a long day st louis front desk clerk nice stay great room night stay we've stayed king bed yogurt staff was very friendly biscuits and gravy indoor pool
Reviewed 8 November 2017

This motel was clean and located close to I-70 and several eating places. We've stayed here before and I'm sure we'll stay again. It's a good value.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you very much. I am glad to hear that all your stays with us are great!! We do try to give a good value for the rooms that we have and it is always good to hear when we do. Again, much thanks for staying multiple times with us and we will see you on the next trip.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Hotel was clean, comfortable and easy to get to off I-70. Breakfast was rather limited unless you want biscuits and gravy. TV did not include ESPN ...or if it did, I couldn't find it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I am glad to hear that the hotel was clean and comfortable. This is our main objective! We do have ESPN and ESPN2. They are on channels 32 and 33 respectively. The channel guide on the t.v. does show all of our channels. I am sorry that you weren't able to find it. I am also a big sports fan and love to watch ESPN and keep up on all the news, especially when I travel and what to know about my favorite teams.
Thanks again and have a great day!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Not a bad place. I picked up the microwave only to find it very dusty underneath it. I spoke to the manager and instead of agreeing with me he stated that they will clean it after the busy season. Wrong answer. He said he had to side with the housekeeping staff because they were a person short because they took a new position elsewhere and the staff didn't want to lose any hours. I would think some constructive criticism would have worked, but No. Could have been 5 stars...

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

First of all, I would like to thank you for staying with us and saying it was an ok place to stay. I am sorry that there was dust under the microwave, but I am glad that this was the only place you found anything wrong and that you had to actually pick up the microwave to find it. Although it should still be clean everywhere, yes we had been short a housekeeper during you stay here. We now have enough staff and I assure that now we are starting our deep cleaning process that we do at least twice a year where we clean every nook and cranny as best as possible. Thanks again and hope to see you next trip.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

This was the first time we have taken this route on our way to Arizona. The Super 8 in Salina, Kansas was one of the best we have ever stayed at. It was very clean and had everything we wanted with near by services as well.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thanks very much. I am glad you chose to stay with us here at the Super 8 in Salina. I am extremely happy to hear that it is one of the best Super 8's that you have ever stayed at. I do hope to see you on your return trip. I would like to wish you safe travels and enjoy your time in Arizona.