“good food”

Russell's
Ranked #19 of 128 Restaurants in Salina
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: They serve gigantic portions and cater to the interstate crowd (near the juunction of I-35 and I-70).
Reviewed 12 April 2012

We eat here everytime we come through . Home Cooking

1  Thank Rosanna H
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for Russell's

Reviewed 24 March 2012

Stopped in with some friends here and we all ate. They have a chicken fried steak dinner that is very hard to eat at one setting. In fact, of the people in our group, I was the only one who didn't take out a doggie bag. I had meatloaf, which wasn't on the menu, but meatloaf sandwiches were a daily special. I asked about this to the waitress, who promptly gave me a meatloaf meal - 3 huge pieces - for the $7.95 price of the sandwich. It was very good, too. Others had the aforementioned chicken fried steak and roast beef sandwiches. Like I said, everyone but me took a doggie bag which was full, after eating their meal. I've had a number of meals here, including the chicken fried steak (how I knew not to choose it, as I didn't want to take a doggie bag out), which does taste very good. The salad bar here is certainly adequate - don't need to look further than cucumber and onion salad or potato salad, but they also had crab salad and the usual tossed salad ingredients. I strongly recommend this place.

2  Thank TheRemf
Reviewed 21 March 2012

The food was so bad there I just don't know where to start. Even the iced tea was not even freaking good so I drink coffee. If you stop in salina to get something to eat please do not go to russell's you'll be very disappointed.

1  Thank Hwylife

Been to Russell's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK