US$ 104
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 127/night.

US$ 69
US$ 86
Priceline
US$ 80
Priceline
All reviewsiron skilletdecent placeworked greatwireless internetclean bathroomroom rateoff the highwaynice stayfirst floorstay there againdogschainconditionerks
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

It looks a little run down on the outside but the rooms are clean and it's a good place to spend a night from of driving. Basic with no breakfast but they have coffee and they give you a 15% off coupon for the IHOP across the parking lot.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

One of the better Motel 6. Stayed this week on our way home from Colorado. Had two dogs so we stopped here. Seemed clean, cold air conditioner, nice office staff, clean bathroom. Good solid stay. Stayed on first floor and were able to get good rest.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

When you think of Motel 6, you usually think "cheap, dirty, and just someplace to lay my head for the night."

When you think Motel 6 in Salina, KS, you should think, "clean, economical and someplace I'd stay for a few days."

I had zero complaints about staying at this location. There was only one tiny issue that didn't even affect us: The shower had one small area that sprayed backwards which could have started causing Sheetrock problems later. The shower was still excellent and hot and served its purpose. When I brought this to the attention of the office staff, she immediately wrote it down and I have no doubt it was fixed by the end of the day.

On my next visit to Colorado from Arkansas, I'd definitely stay there again while traveling through.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Decent place. Quiet, clean, Movie channels, IHOP right next door. Overall a good stay for a few days, and allowed me to check in early was a great help.
Not so good but great to most other guests. It is a Non smoking city. I like to enjoy a good cigar when relaxing at night. But could not enjoy indoors. Out into the hot/cold/rain...
overall a good visit. I just did not get to enjoy part of my trip. But most of you are fine with out it, and may like it even more.

Room Tip: If you enjoy a smoke, do not stop in this City.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I travel extensively as I show dogs and always look for a pet friendly property. The service was great- check in was easy and the agent at the front desk made sure to let me know about area restaurants that offer discounts for guests of this property. I was most impressed by the not only the cleanliness of the room, but also the entire property. I have never stayed at a Motel 6 where this much detail was paid to not only the exterior of the building, but parking lots and grass areas too.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo